Chapter 2- Your a what?!

(Aurora POV)

A battle was happening between the sun and I. The sun continuously shone on my face and I tried my best to ignore it as I kept rotating my position in bed. After a couple minutes of fighting, the sun was declared victor as I aggressively threw off my blanket in defeat. I rubbed the top of my head in hope of remembering what had happened last night as it was all a blur. Suddenly, my memories came rushing back like a wave. I was in the Sabourtooth's guild. I checked besides me to see my pink friend sleeping peacefully with a couple of light snores. I had then checked myself to see that I wasn't wearing my clothes from yesterday, instead a white night gown dress that reached below my knees just a little.

"My clothes!" I squeaked, cupping my freckled cheek unknowingly waking up Dasiy in the process.

"Shush! I'm trying to get more beauty rest!" Dasiy hissed.

"Whoops sorry Dasiy" I apologized in a whispered tone.

I immediately jumped out of bed to head outside my room. I could hear the immense chatters of the guild hall. I slowly walked to where everyone might be until-

"Morning, sleep well?" I jumped in surprise as I heard Mr.Sting's voice from behind me.

I turned to face him.

"Good morning and yes I did sleep well, actually that's the best sleep I've gotten in years" I greeted back.

"Glad to hear it" Mr.Sting retorted "why don't you freshen up, Yukino will show you the bathroom is"

"Thank you very much Mr. Sting" I thanked while bowing.

"No problem and you could forget about the formality crap just call me Sting" he stated with a grin.

"I'll try" I answered honestly.

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

After Dasiy and I showered and brushed our teeth - I obviously got back my clothes from Yukino who somehow managed to wash my clothes in one night- we headed towards the main hall of the guild. Everyone was so lively. People were either looking at the job request board or eating and chatting with one another.

'I definitely didn't expect this from the famous Sabertooth guild' I thought

"Wow I would have never guessed that this type of guild would be so lively" Dasiy said with a hint of surprise.

"That's the same thing I was thinking" I told her while currently having her in my arms.

"Hey you guys!" Lector greeted waving his paw in the air. There along with Lector, stood Yukino, Sting, Rogue, Frosch. I turned my head slightly only to see a fimilar slim man with straight blonde hair that reached below his back, which gathered near the end and tied in a small ponytail by a large band. His dark green eyes were being framed by a dark red mask with an outer gold lining. He wore a very flimsy white jabot that poked out of his chest, which matched the colour of his shirt but had a dark red top over it. What stood out the most with about his outfit was the large dark red hat which held enormous pink feathers at the end. All of them turned to face both Dasiy and I.

"Hi guys! I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to stay here last night" I bowed at a 90° angle.

"Hey it's no problem" Mr.Sting reassured.

"It was you who helped out first" Mr. Rogue added.

"Like I said, I didn't do anything, really, all I did was accompany Frosch" I explained.

"And for that we are grateful" Ms. Yukino thanked.

"To whom might you be?" The fancy hat guy asked.

" I'm Aurora and this is Dasiy" I introduced.