Chapter 9 - Celestial Spirit Beast

(Aurora POV)

(Aurora POV)

"YO what's the deal? Did we stop the ritual?" Gray yelled as he and the rest of us ran towards Yukino, Lucy and Princess lady who were covering their chests due to their ripped clothing.

"Hey, it's about about time you showed up" Natsu stated nonchalantly with his arms crossed.

"I've been here from the start! And you know it magma breath!" Gray shouted, dumbfounded at Natsu's choice of words.

"You're all ok!" Lucy said in relief, walking towards us.

"Oh yeah!" Levy confirmed cheerfully.

"So did the over sized python turn tale or what?" Gray questioned, jokingly.

"Happy and I took care of business as usual!" Natsu answered with his famous grin.

"Never turn your back on the Catmander!" Happy added, flying in the air.

"I don't see any zodiacs tryna kill us" Lily said.

"I'm guessing we should take that as a good sign?" Gajeel asked.

"Yes. We shut all of their gates so there's no need to worry" Yukino answered.

"Maybe......There's still no sign that we were able to turn them back to normal" Lucy stated sadly, as her head lowered.

"Hey keep your chin up! We'll figure out how to help em!" Natsu told Lucy making her head snap towards him.

"That's right. It'll be ok somehow" Happy added with a slight frown on his face.

"Why don't we take this opportunity to compare notes and make a plan" Carla suggested.

"Aurora and I can heal everyone so we'll be ready!" Wendy claimed with her fists clenched with determination.

"Yep! That's right!" I agreed.

Suddenly, the ground started shaking, causing cracks to be open, which showed beautiful cyan blue lights in between them.

"Something tells me we should relocate first!" Erza stated.

A piercing roar, that came from the sky, added to the vigorously shaking ground. I covered my ears from the loudness of the sound that continued to pollute the air.

"So loud!" Elfman yelled.

"Where is that coming from?" Mira questioned.

"It sounds like a monster!" Levy cried.

"Hey! Get it together!" Gajeel shouted unaffected by the roaring sound.

"Tell that to the ground!" Lily retored shakily.

"We may have over done it earlier" Juvia said.

"Yeah no kidding who thought this much damage was a good idea?" Natsu questioned.