Blinds

"This is me praying that this was the very first page not where the storyline ends."

...
"You're friends are funny." Natatawang turan ni Bamboo.

She's sitting again on the passenger seat of his car on the way to her house.

"Hahah. Eh kasi naman po, hindi nila alam na ikaw ang susundo sa akin. Akala nila ang driver."

"Vice is really fun to be with you. Very entertaining and energetic. Parang ako ang napapagod sa kanya."

"Naku, 10% palang ang kakulitan ng nakita mo. By the way, thanks sa libreng dinner mayor. Hahaha"

"Mayor?"

"Oh! Gay lingo for someone na nanlilibere. Mayor if lalaki, mayora kapag babae. Haha. Natutunan namin kay Vice."

"No need to thank me Sarah."

"Salamat parin. Di ka ba pagod? Galing ka pa ng gig, dapat nagpapahinga ka na ngayon."

"Driving and knowing you're home safe make me happy, Sarah."

"Oooohhhh." Her only reply.

Nakarating na sila sa bahay nina Sarah.

"Pasok ka muna."

"I would love to but it's late. You need to rest. Ayaw ko na din maabala pa ang parents mo. They might be resting na. Send my hi to Tito and Tita.

"I will. I've been saying thank you a countless of times already but still thank you. Hahaha."

"Are you free tomorrow? I mean, your schedule might be full. You're busy as a bee."

"Why?"

"Next week is a busy week for us. Start na ng taping for blind auditions. Before I forgot, I have a good news."

"Ano 'yon?"

"We will see each other on Sundays."

"Why?"

"Starting next month, I'm officially part of ASAP. Heheh."

"Really? OMG!"

She's so happy hearing the news. Sa sobrang saya, nayakap niya si Bamboo.

"What a warm welcome from the queen herself." Kakalas na dapat siya dahil sa hiya but Bamboo pulled her closer, he encircled her waist and his head on the crook of her neck. "You in my arms is one of the best feelings in the world." She didn't say anything, instead she lean on his chest, hearing the beat of his heart and feeling his warmth that gives her warmth and safety.

"Back to my question, are you free tomorrow?" He asked, yakap padin ang isat-isa.

"Hmmm... I have a photoshoot for a commercial and magazine cover tomorrow for the whole day. Why? Asking me for a date?"

"Yes. That's the plan but since you're schedule is hectic, we'll have it next time."

"Tomorrow night."

"As much as I love to spend time with you. I'd prefer you resting and have enough sleep. Kahit busy tayong dalawa pareho, we can find time. Kasi if you love, you make time. Okay?"

"Noted po, Francisco. Hehe."

"I'm not going anywhere Sarah. I'm just here for you."

"I know."

"You need to get inside baka kung ano pa isipin ng parents mo at magbago isip nila about me. We wouldn't want that, right."