「TWENTY TWO」

Kun woke up in a basement after being knocked out cold in the chemistry wing, trembling a bit as he looked around. What kind of trouble had Lucas gotten into...His attacker had said something about a ring, right? Did Lucas steal a ring? It had to be worth quite a lot for them to kidnap him.

He hummed softly, curiously walking up to the door. Surprisingly, the guys who took him haven't hurt him, other than when he had gotten the lights punched out of him. The food wasn't that bad for a prisoner, and he had even gotten a sketchbook and occasionally ice cream, from the little metal flap on the door.

Nevertheless, he was now extremely hungry, and craved ramen. He knew the door could only be opened from the outside.

Kun managed to pry open the flap, sticking his hand outside, managing to grab the door handle, and slowly open the door. He would just get some ramen, and come back to his room, right? The kidnappers were probably out, and he wouldn't run anyways, he couldn't risk his attackers going after Sicheng or his friends.

He quietly tiptoed upstairs, looking around for the kitchen.

Hyunjin mimicked Felix's accent, making everyone laugh as they headed home. They were greeted by a strong and delicious spicy and cheesy ramen smell. "You hired a cook?" Hyunjin stared at Chan, who looked equally confused. The leader shook his head, silently pulling out his gun.

Jongin headed upstairs, readying himself to check for intruders, as Hyunjin and Chan walked into the kitchen, staring at the man happily slurping noodles from a bowl, giggling.

"Their ramen is sooooo good~" Kun squealed, purring as he got the sauce all over his lips, finishing his bowl happily, getting more from the saucepan, until he finally realized there were people behind him.

He turned around, gulping a bit, holding up the ramen bowl, whimpering. "Ramen....?" He mumbled, trying to seem cool.

His eyes widened as he saw the face of his kidnappers, nearly dropping the bowl as he saw Chan.

Kun threw down the pot, running over to Chan, not even noticing the multiple guns pointed at his head. "How's my sichengie! Is he eating well? Has he been worried? Has he been putting on enough jackets, it's getting cold! Has he learned to cook better? He's not in danger right, Ten's taking care of him well? Can you tell him to not worry about me? I'm not gonna run, please keep him saf-"

Chan's expression was terrifying as he slammed Kun against the wall, turning back to look at his friends. "Who let him out?"

Kun gulped a bit, staring at Chan nervously. "I wanted ramen so I picked the lock- well technically I just opened the door and walked out." He tried to move away from Chan. "How's my Sicheng....?"

Felix stared at the scene in front of him, starting to get confused by Kun. If he could get out why didn't he run? Why was he more worried about his boyfriend instead of himself? He stepped back, some thoughts appearing in his head. "What if Kun isn't the one who took the ring?" He muttered, walking out of the house, deciding to get some answers.

He started running, wondering what had actually happened. Why did Kun admit it if he didn't do it? Why would Kun risk everything in his life, why would Kun, who seemed to love Sicheng so much, admit to a crime like this, which he probably didn't do? Who would Kun care about so much that-

Felix came to a screeching halt, the files and all the information he went through about Kun rushing through his head.

Lucas.... Kun had a trouble-making brother...

Felix started running again, he had to tell Sicheng what was actually going on. Chan didn't wanna hurt his cousin's boyfriend, all he wanted was the ring, but with how Kun just snuck out for ramen, he was worried that Chan would use violence.

He slowed to a halt, staring at the four gathered outside Sicheng's house.

"I- have to talk to you lot. About Kun."

Sicheng turned to stare at him, and so did the other three. "What the fuck happened to my boyfriend?" He glared at Felix, and for the first time, Felix found him intimidating.

"Do not think for one second just because you're my cousin's friend I won't knock your teeth out. Chan has been ignoring my calls as well so If I find out you have something to do with my boyfriend's disappearance, I will grab that annoying and ugly long blond hair and tear it out of your fucking scalp if you-"

OOF THAT WAS UNEXPECTED (from my editor ehe)

"I'LL TELL YOU JUST CALM DOWN!"

"SO YOU DID TAKE MY KUNNIE, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SWEET, CONSIDERATE, GORGEOUS, AND BEAUTIFUL BOYFRIEND!"