「SIX」

Lucas was broken, and at the same time he lost his temper. He slammed his fist onto Kun's face again, hitting the same spot as last night, and Ten finally broke free from Yangyang's grip, and rushed towards the older, helping him up and pushed Xuxi away.

"FUCKING- BI- YOU DON'T GET TO FUCKING PUNCH HIM, UNDERSTAND!" Ten roared, pulling Xiaojun over to help Kun get back up.

"Do you hate me?" Xiaojun sneered. Lucas was left speechless as he watched his best friend help Kun towards the infirmary. Ten walked over to Hendery, helping his boyfriend up to go to the infirmary as well for a shower. Yangyang glared at Lucas for a while, then ran after them, leaving Lucas standing there. The giant suddenly felt dirty as he stood there, with Yuqi holding his hand. "Come on baby, let's go. He wasn't worth it."

Lucas stood there, staring blankly as Xiaojun disappeared around the corner. "No... I don't hate you, Dino.. I could never.." he whispered. But Dejun never looked back at him.

Kun fell onto one of the beds, and Taeyong rushed in, fussing over the bruises on his face. "Did Lucas-" "Yes." Ten replied, his eyes gloomy. "I have no idea what Kun ever did in his past life to deserve a brother like Lucas."

Dejun stood there, his eyes apologetic as he looked at Kun, gently caressing his hair. "I'm sorry, Ge, and I'm sorry, Ten. I should've believed you.. I just didn't know he could be such a- such an asshole-"

Ten smiled weakly, hugging Xiaojun. "Not your fault, he's quite good with his words. You shouldn't apologize to me.. You have a lot to talk to Kun about. For example, how Lucas punched him twice because of you, and how you just used him to hurt Xuxi, oh and how you took his first kiss."

Xiaojun's face flared red, and he gaped slightly. "Kun's- first kiss?" Ten nodded, scoffing. "Yeah, he was saving it for someone special, apparently. You took it."

Kun sat up, his head groggy as he glanced at the two. "What are you two talking about?" He muttered, trying to stand. Xiaojun rushed over, forcing him to sit back down. "Uh- was that um- your- first kiss?" The older's face turned as red as a tomato as he blinked slowly. "How did you know?" He asked, glaring at Ten.

"I'm really sorry, Ge, I didn't know that would be your first kiss- and I didn't know you were saving it for someone special-" Kun grabbed his hand, his smile warm and beautiful as usual. "What if you're the someone special?"

Ten raised his eyebrows, then dragged everyone out of the infirmary. "Let them have their moment." the Thai muttered.

Xiaojun's face was boiling red, and Kun pulled him onto the bed, wrapping his arms around Dejun. "Stop joking, ge!" Kun smiled warmly, touching Dejun's cheek affectionately. "Dejun.. I'm not joking, baby." Xiaojun swallowed nervously while trembling. "Kun- please, don't say my name like that- you- you make it sound like-" "Like what, Dejun?" "Like- like I'm the only person you see and- and like you're deeply in love with me-"

"Dejun.. What if I am?" Xiaojun's face flushed redder, and he leaned closer to Kun, as if in a trance. "Kun Ge- please.. Stop joking- stop lying to me.." Kun's smile widened, and he leaned closer to Dejun, his thumb tracing the younger's lips.

"I could never lie to you, Jun.." The two of them leaned forward, closer and closer to each other, Dejun closing his eyes as he anticipated what was to come.

The door flew open, and Lucas stormed in, staring at the two of them. "Dino!" Dejun's eyes flew open, and he immediately backed away from Kun, nearly tripping. "What are you doing here-" Kun muttered, rolling his eyes. "You're definitely not visiting me, so Dejun, I presume."

Lucas rolled his eyes, and grabbed Dejun's hand. "Dino, please, listen-" "I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU!" Xiaojun shrieked, backing away until he was behind Kun.

"Please, Dino, I don't hate you-" "WELL I FUCKING HATE YOU, I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, I HATE HOW YOU'RE A BLOODY FUCKBOY AND I HATE HOW WE WERE EVER FRIENDS, I HATE HOW I EVER CARED ABOUT YOU!" "Please, dino, please I don't hate you, I could never-" "AND WHY THE FUCK IS THAT? YOU CAN HATE YOUR BROTHER, YOU CAN HATE ALL YOUR FORMER FRIENDS, YOU CAN HATE YOUR FAMILY, WHY NOT ME!" Xiaojun screamed, on the verge of a breakdown.

Kun tried to stand up, but his head was still groggy, and he tripped and fell back onto the bed. "Dejun-" "Shut up, brother, this isn't about you-" "When its about Dejun, yes, it bloody involves me so-"

Lucas let out a deep breath, walking back over to Xiaojun and gripping his hands. "Dino, please, I couldn't ever hate you, please-" "Yet you hate gays, which I certainly am-"

"I do not-" "YOU KNOW YOU FUCKING HATE US, SO WHY ARE YOU NOT INCLUDING ME IN THE PRIDE KIDS, DON'T YOU HATE US WITH YOUR LIFE? HUH? WHY WON'T YOU GODDAMN HATE ME-"

Lucas pulled Xiaojun up and into his embrace. "I could never hate you, Dino." "Well you fucking sh-" Lucas didn't let Dejun finish his sentence, and pulled the younger into a passionate kiss. 

Right in front of Kun.