「EIGHT」

Kun was quite shattered after he walked out of the meeting, to be honest, he was feeling horrible, not only mentally, but physically as well. Hendery wanted to convince him to go with them to have some fun, such as go out to a gay bar, or to just go clubbing with them.

Kun had declined, and instead chosen to go home. He just really fucking wanted to be in his own bed, yet the first sight he saw when he got off his car and set foot in his house, was a sight he had always yearned to see, but the universe had an extremely funny way of giving it to him. God just hated him enough to give it to him in a way he would forever remember but forever wish he hadn't seen.

"Do it in your fucking room instead of the couch." Kun cursed, glaring at the two who were half naked and entangled in passion. Lucas looked up and smirked, planting kisses on the younger's neck. "What if I want to fucking do it on the couch?" Kun rolled his eyes again, turning away from the two. "Then I'll poison your food, give the poisoned food to you and kick you out of the house, it's quite simple." Lucas shuddered, and threw on a shirt, sighing as he got up. "Happy now?"

"No, not really, but it will do, go sit down for dinner." Kun shot a tired glance at the other boy on the couch. "So I guess you're not homophobic anymore." Kun muttered under his breath, and staggered into the kitchen.

"Ge- I can help!" Did this boy just not understand what Kun wanted? He freaking wanted to be alone, he didn't want to see them making out on the couch.

"Ge-" "Xiaojun, I don't need your help, please- just go, I'm already exhausted." "Which is why I should help!" "Yes, kissing my fucking brother is very helpful, go do that." Xiaojun seemed taken back, and Kun grabbed some carrots, and started chopping them up.

Dejun sighed, and did the only thing he knew could cheer Kun up. He quietly walked up to behind the older, and wrapped his arms around him from behind. "Ge, cheer up, I'm sorry you had to see that- and I'm sorry for everything I said.." Kun stiffened, and his hands started shaking, his eyes unfocused, and he accidentally cut his hand. "Oh my god Kun- let me bandage that up for you-"

Kun didn't even seem to notice his finger was bleeding until Xiaojun brought his finger to his lips, gently sucking on the wound to stop the bleeding, and then went to grab the rubbing alcohol. Kun stared at Dejun for a while, then his finger. "Xiaojun, stop, you don't have to-"

"I want to." Kun stiffened again at that, and watched as Dejun bandaged his finger, and grabbed the knife. "I will chop the carrots, you go do something else." Kun stood there for a while, and nodded, feeling weird. "You don't have to be nice to me just so I'll allow you to date my brother, you know. He's never been one to care about what I do, and plus, I have no way of declining anything you want..." "What do you mean by that?"

Kun quickly shook his head, and grabbed the other ingredients to prepare dinner. And now, Kun was stir-frying the eggs and carrots, along with some tomatoes. Dejun, however, had found Kun extremely soft and cuddly, and wrapped his arms around the older again, back-hugging him.

"You're so soft.." Dejun muttered, happily rubbing his face and snuggling on Kun's shoulder. "Ge.. why are you so cuddly and warm to hug?" Kun chuckled slightly at that, then went back to focusing on the food. "Can I remind you that your lovely make-out buddy is extremely possessive and will probably beat me up if he saw this?" "Meh... I'll stop him."

That certainly earned a hearty laugh from Kun, who switched off the stove and plated the food, starting to cook the vegetables. "Come one, Xiaojun, let go, I have to switch on the oven for the ribs and baked potatoes." "Why are you making so much food though?" Kun flashed a quick smile at him, and started to preheat the oven. "You'll see." He plated the vegetables as well, and took out 10 potatoes from the storeroom. "We can't possibly eat all that-"