Chapter 49

"Kya hua Anu?"asked Dev who just comes after having lunch and looked at Ananya who is sitting on the bed holding its corner tightly as if for the support and her eyes are fixed on the ground.
He comes near her and sits besides her .
Dev-"kya hua Anu ? tabiyat thik nhi lag rahi hai kya?thakan lag raha hai ?chakaar to nhi aa rahe na?mai doctor ko phone karu? ha ,bolona"
He asked without taking a break while she is still looking at floor without giving any answer which increases his worry.
Dev-"Mai doctor ko call kar hi deta hu"
Saying this he stands to take his phone from the table but stops hearing her question.

Ananya-"tum mujhse pyar karte ho"
He looked at her shocked at her question but it is rather a statement than a question.Her eyes are looking at him trying to read his eyes which always tells truth to her and this time also it tattle about his feelings and he knows that she can read his eyes.

"Tum mujhse pyar karte ho"She speaks almost in whisper more to herself than him , looking at the ground in weak voice.
Ananya-"Kaisa laga hoga tumhe jab  tumhe pta chla hoga ki mai kisi aur se pyar karti hu? kaisa laga hoga jab tumhe ussi ladki ke sath shaadi karni padi hogi jisse tum pyar karte ho ye jante hue bhi  ki wo tumse pyar nhi karti .Kaisa laga hoga tumhe jab humari shadi ke kuch din baad hi Ray ne sab ke samne mujhe purp....
She said almost choking due to tears while he keeps standing looking at her not knowing what to say .Yes it hurts when just after few days of their marriage he got to know that  she loves Ray however it is not the truth but pain he felt was real.

Ananya-"I don't want to hurt you dabbu"
Saying this she breaks down and her tears  betrays her and starts flowing down on her cheeks.He sits besides him looking at her .
Ananya-"Dabbu mujhe slightest idea bhi nhi tha ki tum.........I don't want to be reason for your pain .You don't deserve this.You don't deserve this.Tum ye pain deserve nhi karte.At least tum ek aaisa life partner deserve karte the jo tumse pyar kare."

He looked away not wanting to broke in tears in front of her who is already crying feeling his pain.
Dev-"Shhhhh!chup ho gayo Anu.Tumhari Tabiyat kharab ho jayegi"
He Said cupping her cheeks trying to calm her as she is fasting today and it is not good to cry like this.

"I am sorry dabbu"She said suddenly moving toward him and holding his hand and keeping it in her lap  still holding it"I am sorry. Mere wajah se , meri wajah se tum iss mess me aa gaye.Just because of me.Mai apne aap me itna ulajhi hui thi ki maine socha hi nhi ki iss shaadi se tumhe kya milega.I was so much entangled by my own miseries ki maine socha hi  nhi ki You also have dream about your marriage .Apni wife se expectations hogi tumhari and What did I do?

She can't understand how she can be so selfish that she has neglected him and his dreams .He must have dreamt about his life with her as a husband and wife and when they was going to be hitched forever he must got to know that despite being his wife she will never  be his . Despite their marriage their life will not be like his dreams .
Ananya-"I am sorry.I am sorry ."
Dev-"Anu, Mere apni wife se expectation thi ya nhi ye to baad ki baat hai per apne jivan sathi  ke roop me tumhare alawa aur kisi ko expect nhi Kiya tha maine."

Ananya-" But I Can't Love you dabbu.Mai tumse pyar nhi kar sakti."

"Aur agar ho gaya tab"He asked looking into her eyes  intensely.She looked into his  eyes for some time at his question.

"Mujh jaisa handsome , intelligent , smart, charming aur cute ladke ke sath rahte hue bhi apne dil ko sambhalna mushkil hai thora"He said dramatically to make her smile but his words are doing some other effect on her.Her cheeks starts heating up and her heartbeat becomes fast as she admits to herself that what he said is not wrong.
Dhere dhere hole hole
chupke se ye hoga
Kehte hai ye pyar jise sab
Na jane kab hoga

Bade achhe lagte hai
ye Mausam,
ye baatein,
ye uljhan ,
Aur Tum.

Ananya-"Mera dil koi Boy's hostel ka room nhi hai jo ek sath do log share karke rahenge"

Dev-"Agar DO LOG NA HO TO"
Ananya looks at him confused while he takes deep breath to gather courage  to reveal truth of Nakabposh which he wants to  reveal earlier but couldn't due to his own fear.

So How was the chapter?
What will be Ananya's reaction after knowing Nakabposh truth.