Chapter 126

Sun has reached on its highest position in the sky.Most of the Bharat Nagar member are in sleep as they are trying to get rid from the  tiredness of the night.
Dev finally has managed to sent Devaki to get some rest after persuading her from morning but Vivan is still not ready to leave he was sitting in same position from the morning.Dev looks at him taking deep breath.He has inherited his most of qualities from Ananya but not to fall weak and cry in front of everyone is inherited from him.He put his hand on Vivan 's shoulder gently .His little gesture is enough for him to break his rigidness.
"Maine Didi se bahut buri tarike se baat kiya"Said Vivan as his tear drops fall on Ananya's hand ."Maine kaha ki wo humesha ke liye hume chhor kar chale jaye."He said still looking at Ananya"Kahi wo sach me...."He speaks as he looks at Balveer and next moment Balveer embrace him assuring him that he is with him as Vivan cries his heart out.

He looks at Ananya controlling his own tears .Her face has lost that natural glow in just two days.Her soft pink lips are dry now while shining of eyes gets replaced by dark circles .From the moment when Shaurya told them that amount of energy absorbed by Ananya is too much for her fragile body .If she will not wake up till evening then she will never wake up. Every passing second is taking test of his patience.

"Bas Vivan"Said Dev breaking the hug."Tumhe lagta hai ki Ananya hum dono ki baato ko kabhi seriously leti hai"He said Chuckling slightly."Tum dekhna wo uthegi bhi aur Tumhari advocate  ban kar mujhse ladegi bhi"He said Wiping Vivan's tear.

"Ballu ,Vivan"Said Smita entering in their room."Dono kuch kha lo beta"

"Ha maa ,Vivan ke liye le kar aaiye."Said Dev .

Smita-"tu bhi kha le, beta."

"Mai fresh hone ke baad khaunga"Said Dev as he don't want to say that he couldn't eat now.

"Partner mujhe bhook nhi hai"said Vivan when Smita leaves.

"Chote,tumhe nhi janna ki kyu tum Ananya se dur gaye"Said Dev diverting the topic."Aur tumhare papa kaun hai."
Vivan looks at Dev and then at Ananya.He have no courage to listen more but still he wants to know.He nodded his head slowly.

"Chote tum ..."Said Balveer putting his both hand on his shoulder , preparing himself to tell him whole truth in more simple way."TUM MERE BETE HO"
For a second Vivan's eyes become wide but then becomes normal.

"Obviously Partner,aapki aur Didi ki shaadi hui hai to .."Said Vivan loosening his body.

"Mai tumhare Biological father hu Vivan"Said Balveer slowly but in loud and clear voice.Vivan looks at him with wide eyes and then at Ananya.

"Aap...mere..."He speaks with difficulty looking at Balveer to Ananya and Ananya to Balveer."Aap dono ne child marriage ki thi kya?"He speaks finally gasping."aap dono ek dusre ko pehle se jante the"He said standing on the bed  ." aur ye baat aapne mujhe nhi bataie"

"Kisne kya nhi btaya"asked Smita as she come with food.
"Yahi Partner aur didi ka child marriage hua tha.Aur dono ek dusre ko pehle se jaante hai."Said Vivan angrily jumping from the bed.

"Are mere..baa ... chote"Said Balveer trying to smile in annoyance ."Humari koi child marriage nhi hui hai.Aur hum ek dusre ko pehle se nhi jaante the"
"To mai kaise aaya?"Asked Vivan looking at him more furiously."Shaadi ke baad hi bachhe hote hai na"Said Vivan sounding obvious.Balveer looks at Smita from corner of his eyes as she trying to suppress her smile.

"Vivan aao  kha lo"Said Smita.
"Maa , mujhe layiye "Said Dev taking the plate as  Vivan looks at him denying to eat.Smita give plate to Dev and leaves, not before looking at his son as a father who is feeding his son.

Dev takes a deep breath thinking about how to make him understand about this.
"Vivan ,Maine tumhe pariyo ke bare me btaya tha na.Unka janam kaise hota hai"Said Dev looking at him while Vivan wonder how this is connected but decided not to disturb him."Jaise pariya ek aansh se banti hai waise hi insaan do aansho se bna hota hai .Ek mummy ka ek papa ka."He continues making sure that he is understanding."Jab Pari lok per hue aakram me mere Bachne ke chances nhi the . Isliye pariyo ne faisla kiya ki wo mere baad mere uttradhikari ko ye zimmedaari  degi.Aur mera uttradhikari sirf mera aansh ho sakta tha lekin sirf mere aansh se mera uttradhikari yaani ki tumhara janam nhi ho sakta tha.Uske liye tumhari maa ka aansh bhi tumme hona chahiye tha .Isske liye unhone Ananya ko chuna .Pariyo ka plan tha ki Ananya tumhe janam de degi , phir tumhe Pari lok me le aaya jayega aur tumhe wahi rakha jayega."As Dev speaks, Vivan's eyes and mouth are becoming wider."Vivan pariyo ne kabhi kisi ko janam nhi Diya hai.Issliye Shayad unhe iss baat ka andaza hi nhi hua ki ek jivan ko apne ander rakh kar ,har pal usse khud me badhte hue mehsoos karne ke baad ,usse iss duniya me late waqt asehniya dard ko sehne ke baad ,apne bachhe ko chalna aur  bolna sikhane ke baad, jab ek maa apne bachhe ko khud se dur karti hai to sirf uski aankhein nhi uski aatma tak roti hai "Said Dev as guilt overtook him making him feel invisible weight on his chest."Aur Shayad Ananya ko pta hi nhi tha ki usse kya karne ke liye kaha jaa rha hai.Tumhe khud se dur karna uski majboori thi aur mujhe tumhare existence ka pta tak nhi tha.Karuna ji ke darwaje per tumhe Ananya ne nhi Maa ne chora tha.Jab Shaurya mujhe tumhare bare me bta rahe the to btaya tha ki. "
Flashback starts

Baal pari taking Vivan in her lap ,looks here and there ,along with Bhatkati pari, to make sure that they can disapprate . Making sure that there is noone they disapprate  but couldn't cross Earth's atmosphere due to the presence of an invisible shield  and fall in Mumbai .

"Timnasa ne dharti per kavach lga rakh hai.Hum Veer lok nhi jaa sakte"said Bhatkati pari.

Baal pari-"aur ab Timnasa ko humare upastithi ke bare me pta chal gya hoga"

"Baal pari ,hum yahi rukte hai, aap Inhe le kar yaha se dur chale jayiye"Said Bhatkati looking at Vivan.

"Nhi Bhatakti pari , hum aapko yaha khatre me nhi choor sakte."Said Baal pari reluctantly.

"Baat humari ya aapki nhi hai Baal Pari,baat iss nanhe si jaan ki hai ,inki jaan jyada jaruri hai."Said Bhatkati pari caressing hair of sleeping Vivan.
Baal pari looks at him and then at Bhatkati pari.She is again going to loose her friend.She looks at her with wet eyes and heavy heart .Bhatkati pari signal her to go.She turn back, run away .She just turns from the corner of street when she heard yelp of Bhatkati pari marking that one more fairy sacrifice her life in this battle.
Winds are turning into the storm , sounds thunderstorm is coming from time to time .Baal Pari enters in the Bharat Nagar society while running with little Vivan in her lap.She stops under a house as Timnasa flew in the sky above him.She looks at little Vivan worriedly.Timnasa must got to know that she is here , that's why she is looking for her.There is no way to get out from there as today is Kaal kilvish,the day on which her power is maximum and If she found her than this little life would be in danger . Having no option ,she keep him near  the door of the house praying that owner of the House accept him.She runs away from society ,So that timnasa will not get clue of presence of Vivan.
"Kaha jaa Rahi ho Baal pari "
She paused on a voice from her behind .She turn back and found Timnasa is standing there with evil smirk.

Flashback ends.

He sits on the bed gasping as his mind is still processing his words.He is not abandoned ,he is not unwanted . It is just fate which distant him from his parents who love him very much .They were living with him without letting him know about their relation ,without leaving any chance to fulfill their responsibility .On one hand his partner protects him and saw right path to him despite of his rudeness toward him in starting.He kept patience with him despite of his insolance.On the other hand,Ananya never left a chance to shower her love on her.

"Vivi...."A slow and feeble whisper reached in his ears .He looks toward the bed where Ananya is one the verge of getting consciousness.

So how was the chapter?

This is second last chapter of my book.