Chapter 102

"Are baat to suno Anu"Said Dev following Ananya who is storming forward on the road.

"Nhi sunni mujhe tumhari bakwas "Said Ananya walking away .
.
"Mai bas majak kar raha tha' He said overtaking her and standing in front of her.

"Really"She said glaring at him and he nodded smiling. She rolls her eyes while greeting her teeth, trying to control her anger.She looks at him shaking her head and walks forward but He stops her by holding her wrist from behind.
"Don't you dare to touch me"She said shrugging his hand.

Dev-"to ab mai chhu bhi nhi sakta"

"nhi". Said  Ananya moving forward and Dev looks at her unbelievably.

"Hay hay mirchi ,uff uff mirchi"He sings trodding behind her .
"Youuu" She said turning towards him in anger.
Dev -"mee"
"Kya hai ladke"said a man placing his hand on Dev's shoulder from behind . Dev turn around to look at him .He is an elderly man with big moustache and good body.

Man-"Majnu ki aatma aayi hai tujhme "He looks at Ananya"Chinta mat kar beta aaise bahut bhoot bhagaye hai maine"

Dev-"Nhi uncle aap galat soch rahe ho .Ye meri patni hai"

Man-"Kise bewakoof bna raha hai . Dekhne me to college ke lagte ho"

Dev-"Ha , per shadi ki age hai meri , Anu bolo na"
Man looks at Ananya who looks away.
Dev- Are.. Mai sach bol Raha hu"
"ab to tu gya"Saying this man make his fist and going to hit Dev .

"Uncle, uncle"Said Ananya coming in middle and Man Stops his hand in air.

Ananya-"Thank you uncle ki aap meri help karne aaye but he is really my husband"
Man looks at Ananya and then at Dev.

"Aaj pit jata tu."said Man with smile and goes away.

"Tum duniya ki pehli ladki hogi jo itni pyari raat ke baad subah subah apni pati ko mar khilaana chahti ho"Said Dev taking deep breath.

"Aur tum duniya ke pehle husband ho jisne aaisi raat ke baad mar khane jaisi harkat ki hai"Said Ananya rolling her eyes.

Dev-"Kaisi raat?😏

"Don't you dare"She said pointing her finger toward him "Don't you dare to talk about yesterday night and Ye smirk karne ki galti mat karna warna sari life teethless ho kar ghumoge.

"Kya Anu bewajah naraj ho rahi ho"Said Dev after sitting inside the auto with Ananya.

"Bewajah"Said Ananya raising her eyebrows.

"Aur nhi to kya."Said Dev sulking "Aaise morning me  Generally couples pyar ki baate karte hai aur mai yaha madam ko mana raha hu"He said in low voice but Ananya heard him.

"Tumne to bahut pyari note se meri morning beautiful banayi na "She said in whisper while Dev smiles after his unsuccessful attempt to  control his smile.She looks outside blushing with smile.

It feels good to look smile on his face .She recalls how helpless she felt that day when he was shattered in front of her eyes and she didn't know how to console him.

Flashback starts .

Ananya has looked for Dev everywhere where she thought he could be but he is nowhere. Having no other option she call Vivan .He uses his power to find his location which  is found in his own house.She is going toward her house along with Vivan but karuna has called him,so he left.
Ananya enters in the house and find that Dev is crying holding Mahesh' hand and he is trying to console him as well as trying to know reason of his  vulnerable state
"Mai sirf aapka beta hu na papa"He said sobbing "Mai kisi aur ka beta nhi hu....Mai ..sirf aapka beta hu...na.

"Ballu kisi ne kuch kaha hai kya beta?His father  asked trying to know the reason of his behaviour.From the time Dev returned he was sitting silently in his room increasing worries his mother.So , when his father returned from his office ,she shared her worries with him . Mahesh call him outside  but he can't let her father know about his pain . Gathering himself,Dev stand up and comes outside .He tries his best to act normal but first time in his life he is not able to bring smile on his face.His father first tried to ask him but he is stubborn to not share his pain .So,his family starts talking randomly and their talks turn towards Mahesh' new boss who is ruthless like his father and Smita said that Most sons are reflection of their father .
"Nhi...mai ..waisa..nhi hu."Said Dev in broken sentence  suddenly as tear escaped from his eyes."Mai aapka beta hu...kisi aur ka nhi"He said looking at Mahesh and holds his hand . From that time he is just repeating same line.

"Kya hua hai Ananya"asked Smita as Ananya enters in the room with tear filled eyes.

"Papa mai kabhi kuch galat nhi Karunga na"He asked like a child ."Mai .. aapka beta hu na...Mai apka beta ..."He paused sobbing badly.

"Wo .. college.ke...kuch boys ne ragging ki hai..."Said Ananya not knowing what to reply.

He don't know till when he keeps repeating same thing again and again,when he lie down in his father's lap and when sleep take over him.He is  tired , tired from all pains, tired from leading two different life, tired from behaving maturally from childhood.He wanted to cry ,to let that  child to come out inside Balveer .He too wants to feel protected under the shade of his father.

Flashback ends.

Ananya recalls next morning when she found that Dev is sleeping peacefully in Mahesh' lap while Mahesh is sitting on the sofa sleeping placing his head on the wall of sofa.
How Everyone started their enquiry about those boys who never exist.Manav and Mehar were ready to fight with those boys while Mahesh is ready to go to police and how difficult it was for him to control everyone.
Auto stops in front of the college breaking Ananya's thought.

So how was the chapter?