Chapter 99

Baal pari-"Uss raat Rani pari ne pta laga liya tha ki Balveer ka janam kaha hone wala hai aur hum sab Balveer ke janam ke waqt waha rehna chahte the.Unhe unki maa se chhinne ke liye balki sirf unke janam ko dekhne ke liye.Hum sab kuch na kuch taiyariyan kar rahe the per Natkhat pari ko intezar nhi hua. wo pehle hi Balveer ke pita ,Dansh ke ghar chali gayi aur waha jo unhone dekha unhe yakin hi nhi hua.

Flashback starts .

Natkhat pari appears in Dansh' lab by making herself invisible .She looks at the lab admiring when her eyes fall on the Dansh who is sitting with someone but she can't see his face as his back is facing her.She turns to go as she wanted to meet Dipti,Balveer's mother but stops hearing their conversation.

Dansh-"Lo ab ye Machine ready hai.Bas ab issper Dipti ko letana hai"

Bambaal-"Bahut khub .To hum apna kaam aaj hi khatam kar dete hai.Uss Bachhe ke janam lene ka risk hum nhi le sakte"

"Itni bhi jaldi kya hai ?"Said Dansh coming toward Bambaal "pehle kuch kha pi lete hai.Kaun sa uss bachhe ka janam aaj hi hone wala hai"

"Nhi Dansh.Ab mujhse aur intezar nhi hoga.Wo koi mamuli bachha nhi hai . Tumhe pta hai na wo bhabhi ke khokh me kitni tezi se badh raha hai.Mujhe uski Shakti uske janam se pehle chahiye"Said Bambaal . Natkhat pari looks at them confused wondering what they're talking about.Are they talking about that unborn baby whose birth will give new hope to everyone ?

"To phir tumhe wada karna hoga ki agar uss bachhe ke saath Dipti ki bhi jaan chali gayi to apne liye nayi bhabhi tum dhundoge"Said Dansh laughing with Bambaal.

Natkhat pari is looking at them like this can't be real .

"Tumhare liye to swayamvar nhi swayamvadhu rakhunga ."replied Bambaal laughing "per guarantee hai na ki bhabhi nhi bachegi."

"Wo bachha nhi bachega iski guarantee de sakta hu.Aur agar Dipti bach bhi gayi to apne ajanme bachhe ke maut ki khabar ko sun kar pakka mar jayegi"Said Dansh laughing loudly.

Natkhat pari looks at the laughing figure unbelievably .She has to do something . Disappearing from there she reaches Pari lok and inform Rani pari about Everything.At first She thought that it is prank of Natkhat pari but when Natkhat pari pleaded to save that unborn with teary eyes then she understands that it was not a prank.She has to save him.Last time she was the reason of his death but this will not happen again .She will stop them.She immediately left from there with some fairies (Baal pari is not with them).
Not only Natkhat pari but someone else too witnesses that whole conversation.
Dipti has came to call her husband . For her he is busy in some important project for Nation and she is really worried about his health as once he gets busy in his work he forget himself but hearing their conversation she stood there stupefied.She couldn't believe her ears .Her husband whom she loves a lot is planning to kill her and their unborn baby who is symbol of their love.Her hand automatically touches her stomach where her son is peacefully leaving unaware of the outer world .She leaves from there recalling all lovely moments which she spent with her husband .His happiness when she gave him the news of their second child .All those love and care is just facade.She stops caressing her stomach .How will she save him?No, she can't let her child die. but how? She can't face those two monsters?She has to go away from them , at a safe place?But where?She has no place to go?But this is not time to think all this ,she have to act quickly.She has to run away with Ray before they will try to harm her child.Ray!! Thinking about him her cried once again.What will She say to that innocent boy who considers his father as his hero unaware of the fact that He is planning to kill his little siblings.Her chain of thought is broken by Ray . Taking him with her she starts packing his bag telling him that they are going for Vaccation but when she turned back,Ray is not there
He was gone to call his father.She sits on the bed with thud not knowing what to do?Her stomach too starts hurting .

"Tumhe aane ki itni jaldi kyu hai beta?Tumhare apne hi tumhare dushman hai.Kuch waqt aur mere ander hi raho"She said caressing her stomach .She looks toward the door .Now she has to leave Ray.With heavy heart she goes towards the door looking at the house at last time .

On the other hand ,Fairy reach at the lab but there is noone .They heard some sound outside the lab and found that two people are running toward the car.Sitting on the car they left. Fairies gets Divided to find Dipti .By looking for her they reaches near the tent where they find pieces of his other saree .

Time is passing but neither fairies nor Bambaal and Dansh can find Dipti.Meanwhile Balveer is born in middle of desert and Baal Pari ,who is just returning after collecting some rare gifts for the baby who is going to born ,looks at the little baby lying beside a lady.She picks her up and come pari lok unaware of the fact that he is Balveer.

On the other side , Night has passed and sun is coming in the sky when Rani pari looks at the dead body of Dipti.She reaches near her . Checking her breath she got to know that she is no more.Meanwhile fairies looks here and there for the child but there is noone .
"kahi hume der to nhi hogayi"Said Rani Pari closing her eyes . They heard sound of a car coming towards them .Car stops in front of them and Dansh comes out with Bambaal.

"Dipti"Dansh goes towards her wife who is lying lifeless.

"kaun ho tum?Aur mera bachha kaha hai"Said Dansh looking at Rani pari.

"ye prashan to hume tumse puchchna chahiye .Kya kiya tumne uss bachhe ke sath" asked Rani pari furiously.

"yaha tum log thi . Hum nhi .Batao Bachcha kaha hai"Said Bambaal coming toward Dansh.

"Hume nhi pta aur agar pata hota bhi to hum tumhe nhi batate.Apne hi bachche ko marne ki sazish karte hue Sharm nhi aaye tumhe"Said Rani pari looking at Dansh.

"Mera bachha hai wo.Mujhse janam hua hai uska to usse marne ka bhi haq hai mujhe"Said Dansh angrily moving toward Rani pari to attack on her but before he can reach near her Rani pari attack on him using her magic and he becomes unconscious.

"to ye pariya hai .Yaha se nikalne me hi bhalai hai"thinks Bambaal looking at Rani Pari.He puts his hand in his pocket ,take out a ball and throw it on the ground .For some seconds Everything become blur for fairies .After some seconds,when things become clear they saw that Bambaal is gone with Dansh and Dipti.

Fairies come back in Pari lok disappointed.Face of Pari Shakti and Balveer is flashing in front of eyes of Rani pari.How happy they were with each other and how her one decision destroyed everything.She enter in her court and finds that some fairies are arguing with Baal pari.
"Kya baat hai"asked Rani pari to the fairies who gets silent due to her presence .

"Rani pari ,Baal pari, Pari lok ke niyam ko tor kar ek bachhe ko pari lok le kar aa gayi hai"Said one of the fairies .
Rani pari looks at Baal pari and then in her lap where a child is playing by hiding himself in her hairs.

"Rani pari ,ye bachha akela tha aur waha iska dhyan rakhne ke liye koi nhi tha"Said Baal pari justifying herself.

"Dharti lok per aaise bahut se anath aashram hai Baal pari jaha aaise bachho ka dhyan rakha jata hai"Said Rani pari still thinking about parishakti and Balveer.

"per Rani pari ye bachha bahut pyara hai aur isse ek judav sa ho gaya hai."Said Baal Pari not ready to leave him.

"Hum aapke bhawanao ko samajh sakte hai Baal pari per..."She is going to say something when her eyes fall on the little hand of the baby.She holds his hand and looks mark of pari tara.She looks at the baby with surprise and she smiles widely.

"Aap inhe Pari lok me rakh shakti hai"She said happily and looks at other fairies"aapko nhi pta aapne kya kiya hai"She told her about everything.

Flashback end

Dev is looking at Baal Pari in standing insentient.His father is reason for the death of his mother .He was a cruel man who was with Bambaal .He was not a Victim but he himself was a culprit.Ananya too is looking at Baal pari unable to beleive her ears .

"Hum aapse vinti karte hai ye sab Balveer ko pta nhi chalna chahiye wo nhi seh payenge"Said Baal pari breaking down in tears ."unhone pehle  hi bahut kuch Saha hai ,ab ye nhi seh payenge"
Ananya looks at Baal pari and then at Dev but he is not there.

So how was the chapter?
Where is Balveer?