𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

After Mondo exuction, Makoto saw Byakuya and Kyoko are fighting each other about something...
   𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮: MAKOTO IS MINE, NOT YOURS KYOKO!!!
   𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗸𝗼: NO, HE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE, NOT YOURS!!!
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
I saw Byakuya and Kyoko are fighting each other about something, I don't know what to do. Instead, I rushed into their conversation:
𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗼: Stop!!! Can you two stop and get along together already!!!
Byakuya and Kyoko; each of them grabs Makoto's hand continue fighting each other:
𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮: MAKOTO IS MINE!!! REMBER THAT, MAKOTO IS MINE!!!
𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗸𝗼: MAKOTO IS MINE, MINE, MINE MINE.
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
They kept fighting each other, I don't why. But like why Byakuya and Kyoko always fighting about this... I always have a crush on Byakuya, not Kyoko but I can't tell this to Kyoko, she might be angry about it. Untill... I heard this:
𝗞𝘆𝗼𝗸𝗼: WHY DON'T YOU DIE INSTED BYAKUYA?!
Byakuya was shock of waht Kyoko said, he put
Makoto's hand down and told Kyoko with 50% of serious and 50% of sadness:
   𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮: Kyoko, you won. You can have Makoto...
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
I was watching Byakuya running to his room. I don't know why, it makes me wanna follow him but Kyoko is right next to me. I don't know why he ran away when he heard Kyoko said that word. Now I'm getting have a lot of questions right now...
𝘽𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙮𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
I run to my room as fast as I can, when I run to my room I immediately close and lock the door. I sit on my bed and start starting my hand while my tears starts dripping down. One thing they didn't know that I'm trans, only Toko know about this because I told her that... I cannot think about Makoto, now I start thinking about my past...
*𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑒𝑑*
𝘽𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙮𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
It's been 2 hours since I've been my room, I got up my bed, go out and go to the recovery to take some bandages. Then I go to the kitchen to get the knife. When I got back to my room, I lock the door, takes the towel from my bathroom and cover the camera and I sit on my bed. With that, I start to use the knife to... *slice slice slice* cut myself multiple times. It very hurts, I grab the bandages and started wrap around my bleed arms, hide the evidence and remove the towel that I use to cover the camera...
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
It's been 2 hours since I haven't seen Byakuya yet. I try to ask anyone if they know where is he, but they don't know... I'm starting to get worry about him and wanted to tell him that I love him, not Kyoko...
"𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑊 10𝑝𝑚, 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑃𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑆𝐸 𝐺𝑂 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑀. 𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐸"
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑:
It's already midnight?! That's quick, I don't want to sleep in my room. Instead, I try to knock Byakuya's door... I thought he's not in there. Before I go to my room, Byakuya opens the door...
𝑀𝑌 𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑆 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑇𝐼𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝑁𝑂𝑊!!! 𝐻𝑂𝑃𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝐸𝑁𝐽𝑂𝑌 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 1. 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝐸𝑅 2 𝐼𝑆 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝑂𝑂𝑁!!!🍀✨