𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Makoto: d-did she really d-did that?!
Byakura: y-yeah...
Makoto: so that's how your eyes are black...
Byakura: yeah, but that's not it...
Makoto: what do you mean?!
Byakura: do you remember that I tell you that Kyoko kept tell me that you just use me?!
Makoto: yeah...
Byakura: the more Kyoko said that, the more hypnotize I can easily get...
Makoto: w-what?! really?!
Byakura: exactly...Also thanks for wrap my scars..
Makoto: you're welcome, and nice hair clip you have...
Byakura: thanks, Naegi-kun...
Makoto: but why did Kyoko said that I just use you?!
Byakura: It's because.. Kyoko said that she loves you, even though she has a crush on Celestia...
Makoto: she has a crush on Celestia?!
Byakura: yeah...
Byakura and Makoto talking each other till 8:00pm...
Makoto: I'm going back to my room now...
Byakura: ok, bye...
Makoto: bye... *left Byakura's room*
Makoto POV:
I go back to my room and started to fix Byakura's diary, after that I started to read the thing that Byakura write:

Dear diary,
Another day getting exposed by Kyoko again. I don't know why Kyoko always angry at me?! Is it because wrong between me and Makoto?! I have a lot of questions on my head. But Makoto sometimes found out about me, I did tell him I have a crush on him. I love him very much-
Makoto POV:
very much what?! I didn't know Byakura loves me very much... I started to read the other previous pages of her diary, she do have a lot of time. I started to fix her diary pages and tomorrow I will give her back...
*at midnight*
Makoto POV:
I was middle of a sleep when I hear a violin sound in Byakura's room. So I grab her diary on the table, go to Byakura's room and knock the door. The door opened by itself, that's creepy. I get inside and see that Byakura is playing the violin. There's some candles were on and there's some black tears on the floor...
Byakura: Naegi kun?!
Makoto:*turns on the smaller light* how do you know I'm here?!
Byakura: *puts the violin down* I put my black tears almost over the floor. When someone step on it, I can recognize easier...
Makoto: oh, I understand.. First I fix your diary and here, second why do you play the violin at midnight?!
Byakura: because to pray all the people who got killed and executed. It's been so long that I haven't do that.. Also thanks for my diary..
Makoto: so that's how you can see the dead people...
Byakura: h-how do you know?! I-I didn't tell you that?!
Makoto: I read your diary while fixing it...
Byakura: o-oh..ok
Makoto: do you want me to sleep with you??
Byakura: *blushes* s-sure...
Byakura and Makoto starts to clean up everything and go to sleep toghether
Makoto POV:
I woke up and Byakura was not here, but the bathroom light was on.. Does she always wake up early like that?! I get up and try to knock the bathroom. Byakura tell me that she's changing and I can meet the others if I want to. I argee and tell her that I'm going to meet the others. She argeed and I go out to meet the others. I go to the cafeteria and Yasuhiro, Toko and Kyoko were there. Aoi and Sakura aren't there so I ask them where are they but they don't know...
Byakura POV:
At the time I go to the cafeteria, I heard a scream in floor 3, I ran to the cafeteria and tell them that someone is screaming in floor 3. All of us started to go to the 3rd floor saw Aoi screaming and knocking on the door...
Aoi: SAKURA CHAN, OPEN THE DOOR!!!
Byakura: what happen, Aoi?!
Aoi: Sakura chan did not answer me!!!
Makoto POV:
Sakura is in the room, didn't answer?! But the door locked.. So I desided to break the window door, move the chair and unlocked the door...
YO BOIS,I'M ALIVE!!! SORRY FOR NOT POST FOR 2 OR 3 DAYS CAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOL PROBLEMS. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND ENJOY!!! SOME NOTES AND CHAPTER 10 IS COMING SOON!!!🍀✨