𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Makoto and Byakuya start to find the body. They saw an opened door (I literally forgot what location is, sorry), Makoto opened the door and...
*Kiyotaka and Hifumi body discovery*
Byakuya POV:
I was shock right in time my heart started to "beat" really hard. I told Makoto that I need to do something then I'll be back. He nodded and I rushed to the bathroom. My heart starts "beating" really fast and hard, I started to close my eyes while my heart was still "beating" fast and hard...
Makoto POV:
I don't know where's Byakuya, it's been few minutes. I started to find Byakuya and realize the "girl" bathroom door was opened. I slowly open the door and shock cause Byakuya was in there passed out. I started to run to find someone to help me and bumped into Sakura Ogami (the ultimate Martail Artist)...
Sakura: Makoto dear boy, what happened???
Makoto: c-come with me...
Sakura: oh, sure...
Makoto POV:
I started to go to the place that I found Byakuya past out, Sakura follows me as well. I open the "girls" bathroom and told her to carry him to the recovery...
  (time skipped + after the class trail cause Byakuya's heart "beating" so fast and hard that he couldn't wake up)
Byakuya POV:
I woke up, I realize I was at the recovery. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember what happened. There's no one so I deside to go out. When I go down the stairs, I accidentally trip, I fell and my left leg started to bleed. I remembered that I have some bandages in my room. So I try my best to get up to go to my room as fast as I can...
Makoto POV:
Now I started to felt worry about Byakuya, I go to the recovery to see if Byakuya's ok. But when I come there, he's not there. I started to think where could he be. Busy going down the stairs, I saw some blood. I didn't know whose blood is it but I continue to find Byakuya. I bumped into Toko...
Toko: a-are you o-ok, M-Makoto?!
Makoto: I'm ok. But have you seen Byakuya???
Toko: no, I haven't seen "him"...
Makoto: oh ok then...
Makoto POV:
After asking Toko, I continue to find Byakuya. I did ask the others where's Byakuya, but they don't know. I felt very, very worry about him. Now, I start to find him in every dorm. I saw him in his room doing something. I go into his room to see that he's wraping his leg...
Byakuya: M-Makoto?!
Makoto: Byakuya, what happened?!
Byakuya: u-uhhh...
Makoto: Byakuya, tell me the truth. I won't tell anyone. I promise...
Byakuya: o-ok. When I go down the stairs, I accidently trip and fell, then my left leg started to bleed. So I have to go back to my room as fast as I can cause in my room have some bandages...
Makoto: oh, I understand. Do you want me to sleep with you?
Byakuya: s-sure, thanks Makoto...
At night, Makoto started to ask Byakuya some question like:
- You were born as a female, weren't you?
- Why did you shock when Kyoko said that you need to d!e?
...
*time skipped until 10:00pm*
Makoto POV:
It's 10:00pm, I saw Byakuya was very tired. I ask him if he's very tired, he answered me very truely. I didn't know about his true emotions, I felt worry and gave him a hug...
Byakuya POV:
Makoto's hug is so warm, even his hands are soft and warm. It makes me blush, so I hug him back...
Makoto POV:
I felt happy and worry at the same time. I remove the hug and ask him a very serious question...
Makoto: Byakuya... I have a question...
Byakuya: what is it? - *looking at Makoto with a confuse face*
Makoto: what type of pill do you take and why you didn't tell it to the others?...
Ok, sorry for not posted for few days because I have too much homework, don't have time and ran out of ideas. So please forgive me and enjoy this!!! Chapter 4 is coming soon...🍀✨