𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

Makoto POV:
I was chatting with Kyoko when Byakura met us to talk. While she talking to use, I saw she has some bandages wrap all around her arms and legs. I tell Kyoko to let me and Byakura talk alone for a moment and tell Byakura to go to my room with me...
Byakura: what is it???
Makoto: *starts to cry little* d-did you cut yourself a-again?!
Byakura: y-yeah... *starts to cry with black tears a little*
Makoto: b-but why would you do that?!
Byakura: because everytime Kyoko said something bad about me, I easily get hypnotize and lost control a lot...
Makoto: w-what?! you d-didn't tell me a-about that!
Byakura: *sobs* I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about that earlier...
Makoto: *hugs Byakura* it's ok, Togami san...
Byakuya: *hugs Makoto* t-thanks Naegi kun...
Makoto: now, can I see the scars you made?
Byakura: s-sure.. *show the arms and legs scars* h-here...
Makoto: *shock* s-so many..!!!
Byakura: It's because I lost control...
Makoto: that's gonna hurt...
Byakura: I know...
Makoto: s-stay here, let me go get something to heal it faster...
Byakura: o-ok...
While Makoto go find something to heal Byakura's scars, Byakura carefuly take her diary to write, at the time Kyoko came into Makoto's room and see Byakura...
Kyoko: what are you doing here, Byakura?!
Byakura: *looks up* oh, Kyoko. I'm waiting for Makoto...
Kyoko: waiting for what?!
Byakura: you won't know...
Kyoko: *sees and grabs Byakura's diary* awww c'mon, have a crush on Makoto?!
Byakura: *stands up* y-y-yeah?!
Kyoko: *torns Byakura's diary* don't get into Makoto too much. He just use you. REMEMBER THAT HE JUST USE YOU!!! HE LOVES ME, NOT YOU!!! *slaps Byakura*
Byakura: w-what do you mean by that?! Makoto did not use me-
Kyoko: JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!! HE NEVER LOVES YOU, NEVER!!! SO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!
Byakuya: WhAt If YoU hAvE a CrUsH oN sOmEoNe?!
Kyoko: are you scared about your crush that just use you?! HE DON'T LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW!!! SO BE GONE INSTEAD!!
Byakura: f-fine!!! *goes out*
Makoto POV:
After I found some fast heal bandages, I go out and saw Kyoko was there. There's a diary has been torn, I ask her where's Byakuyra and what happened but she didn't answer...
Makoto: answer me, Kyoko... What happened and where's Byakura?!
Kyoko: she left but I don't know where's she...
Makoto: but.. what happened?! Why there's someone's diary has been torn?!
Kyoko: I can't explain, but she's pathetic...
Makoto: don't call her that... Plus you the one have a crush on someone first then me...
Kyoko: yeah, then what???
Makoto: you can't just said Byakura that you have a crush on me. Byakura easily get hypnotize...
Kyoko: wait what?!
Makoto: yeah... Now I have to find her, and please leave my room, NOW!!
Kyoko: f-fine *left Makoto's room* ...
Byakura POV:
I run to my room as fast as I can and close the door. I can't belive this, Makoto don't love me?! He just use me?! I have so many questions, but Kyoko torn my dairy so I can't continue write... Maybe Kyoko was right, I should be gone. I started to see everything black, I thought this is the end, isn't it?! I closed my eye slowly...
Makoto POV:
I try to find Byakura, when I saw her dorm door was open. I get inside and saw Byakura unconscious on the floor. I try to wake her up but she didn't. Her eyes were fully black, her arms and legs still has a lot of scars so I desided to removed the old bandages and wrap all of the scars around with some fast heal bandages. At the time, Byakura woke up...
Byakura: N-Naegi k-kun?!
Makoto: oh Byakura, you wake up..
Byakura: y-yeah...
Makoto: can you tell me what happened between you and Kyoko?!
Byakura: h-huh?!
Makoto: what happened between you and Kyoko?!
Byakura: I get it, let me tell you...
Byakura tell everything happened to Makoto. Makoto was completely shocked...
CHAPTER 9 IS COMING SOON!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!!🍀✨