𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

...Aoi: h-how is it possible?!
Byakuya: I was there all alone...
Sakura: a-all alone?!
Byakuya: yeah...
Kyoko: where were your parents?!
Byakuya: my parents aren't there cause I walked home.. by myself...
Makoto: so that's how you got kidnapped...
Byakuya: exactly...
Everyone except Makoto, Toko and Kyoko: *felt sorry for Byakuya*
Byakuya: let's forget about it, I'm going back to my room...
Aoi: oh ok...
Makoto POV:
After Byakuya left the gym, everyone started left as well. Kyoko started to ask me those questions again and I told her to find out by herself. But she didn't listen to me. Instead, I go out and go to Byakuya's room to see if "he's" ok. I open the door and saw that Byakuya was not here but "his" violin is there. The bathroom lights were on, I thought Byakuya was in there so I knocked the door... (Now I'm not going to write Byakuya (with a female voice), I will write Byakura)

Byakura: who is it?!
Makoto: It's me, Makoto...
Byakura: o-oh, please wait for me...
Makoto: ok..
Makoto was sitting on the bed waiting for Byakura. After a few minutes, Byakura goes out the bathroom with her ultimate violinist clothes... It makes Makoto blush too hard:
Byakura: *blushes little* a-are you ok,N-Naegi k-kun?!
Makoto: y-you look t-too cute, T-Togami s-san..!
Byakura: t-thanks, l-let me t-tell you t-this...
Makoto: *stop blush* s-sure..
Byakura: I want to tell you something...
Makoto: what is it?
Byakura: s-since after case 1, I-I actually have a c-crush on you...
Makoto: r-really?!
Byakura: y-yeah...
Makoto: but what about Kyoko?! What if she's angry when she knows that you love me?!
Byakura: then keep it as a secret and don't get Kyoko see that you're suspicious...
Makoto: oh, ok..
Byakura: you can go now, I have work to do...
Makoto: sure... *goes out*
Makoto POV:
After left Byakura's room, I started thinking about her. She has a crush on me since in case 1?! How am I didn't know?! I was busy looking on the ground, I suddenly bumped into someone. the person I bumped into was none other than Kyoko herself..:
Kyoko: Makoto....
Makoto: yeah Kyoko??
Kyoko: where were you?!
Makoto: I lock myself in the bathroom again...
Kyoko: are you kidding me, again?!
Makoto: yeah, ummm...
Kyoko: what?!
Makoto: do you have a crush on someone???
Kyoko: I have a crush on you, idiot...
Makoto: you sure?! I thought you're lesbian?!
Kyoko: how do you know that I'm lesbian?!
Makoto: investigate, duh...
Kyoko: *sigh* I guess you got that right, but I swear I still want Byakuya's gone..forever...
Byakura POV:
I saw Makoto and Kyoko chatting each other again. I completely shock when I heard that Kyoko wants me gone forever. Those words just still in my head, I really easily get hypnotize with that words very much. It makes me very hard to control myself now. I started to go to my room, cover the camera with the towel, grab the knife that I got from the kitchen for very long and start to stab my own arms and legs. The blood starts to comes out from my both arms and legs. I start to wrap everything around with some bandages... I clean all the blood, go to the kitchen to put back the knife and go back to my room to remove the towel that I use to cover the camera. I go to the bathroom, use the hairspray, spray my hair to make my hair long. I combed my hair when I remembered that I have my old hair clip I can use, so I got the hair clip that I always use it to wear it and go out to meet Makoto...
DONE BOIIII!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!! CHAPTER 8 IS COMING SOON!!! 🍀✨