𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

*Sakura body discovery*
Byakura POV:
Another body discovery?! T-This can't be...At the time my eyes started to felt blurry. I tell the others that I need to do something, they agree and I rushed to my room immediately...When I closed the door, my eyes getting darker.. darker.. and darker, soon I passed out on the floor...
Makoto POV:
All of us still investigate except me, Byakura need to do something but it's so long.I sneak out and try to find Byakura, she's not in the library or in the changing room. So I think she's in her room, so I go to her room and knock the door. But no answer, I opened the door and see Byakura passed out on the floor. But there's no time to help cause there's little time...
*At the half of the class trail*
Makoto: so Sakura did comit su1d1e...
Aoi: *cries* w-why would she do t-that?!
Kyoko: we don't know why but let's vote...
*After the vote*
Yasuhiro: wait.. who will be excuted?!
Monokuma: you will know...
*Alter Ego excution starts*

*Alter Ego ends*
Makoto POV:
After the class trail, I go to Byakura's room, worrying. But when I open the door, Byakura was sitting on the bed, doing something in air...
Makoto: Togami san?!
Byakura: N-Naegi kun?!
Makoto: I-I thought you passed out on the floor...
Byakura: yeah.. Is something wrong?
Makoto: I do have a serious question...
Byakura: what is it???
Makoto: if you can see the dead people, then.. were you half dead and half alive?!
Byakura: h-how do you k-know?!
Makoto: you wrote that in your diary and you just doing something in the air few minutes ago...
Byakura: yep, exactly.. I'm actually half dead and half alive...
Makoto: r-really?!
Byakura: y-yeah..
Makoto: but how?!
Byakura: do you remember that I have an eye experiment..?
Makoto: yeah..
Byakura: the experiment failed...
Makoto: w-wait w-what?!
Byakura: exactly..
Makoto: how were you survived?!
Byakura: after that, I lost all my memory of my past. In order to remember everything, they have to put a dead soul to my body.. S-So that's why I'm half dead and half alive...
Makoto: I see.. *hugs Byakura*
Byakura: *hugs Makoto back* t-thanks, Naegi-kun...
Makoto: I'm going back to my room now..
Byakura: oh sure..
Makoto POV:
I go out Byakura's room and go back to my room.. I didn't know that Byakura has gone though many hard decisions, I can't belive it. Instead, I grab my notebook in my desk drawer and started to summarizing about it...
HEY THERE, SORRY IF IT'S SHORT CAUSE I RAN OUT OF IDEAS, BUT HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!! CHAPTER 11 IS COMING SOON🍀✨