[1] Mr Nerd Vs Miss Nerdie

I looked at my watch to check the time. Almost 7:35, I never had been late for a single time all these years. Quickly parking my red bike in the parking area, I made a run towards my class. Please god!  I don't wanna be late. That will ruin my reputation.

On my way through the corridor I heard someone yell, "Does that girl knows anything about fashion?" Through the corner of my eye I noticed it was the top cheerleader of our school, Melissa. She was wearing a pink mini scart with a white sleeveless top along with her high heels. Her looks suck!

Talking about Melissa, there is only one word to describe her. BITCH, yep thats her pet name given by me. If you want to imagine how she is like, then just think of Regina George from Mean Girls and you will get the picture.

While the other girls around her joined her to make more fun out of me, my dress and my poor red bike, I ran for my life not for them but for my class. I never understand what is their problem with me.

As I was trying my best to reach my class as fast as possible, suddenly it clicked my mind that the Bio book is still in my locker and today first class is Biology.  I turned full 180 degree and made my way towards the locker. I am seriously getting late now.

I cursed my bike thousand times. It got stuck in the middle of the road this morning but thankfully I used my innovative brain to make it start again. In the meantime, the output is that I got late.

Quickly I tried to open my locker. Damn! Its not opening. Out of rage, I punched it several times. I looked at the key for sometime. Is something wrong with it? The damn key just won't open it when I am in real hurry.

"Thats my locker." I looked in the direction of the unfamiliar voice. Its a boy! Looks like a nerd. I don't have time to check him out now. I looked at him, then to the locker and my key.

Now I clearly understood why the locker won't open. I gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry."

"Thats alright. I think your locker is this one." He pointed towards the locker beside his. Yeah! Thats mine.

Without wasting another second I opened it taking out all necessary books. Then the only thing I know I ran again and reached my class in the nick of time.

*_*

I went to my next class Maths. Yeah I know I only talk about studies. But thats the only thing I do. I love studying after all. (not for the whole day though)

I took my usual seat in the third row beside my friend Penny. But she is not there today, probably absent or bunking class or with her boyrfriend or.....

Soon our sir walked in. "Class I want you to meet someone." He announced.

Everyone looked at the guy who just entered the class. I recognised him at once, we met this morning near my locker.

Our eyes met and he smiled. Not knowing what to do, I smiled back.

"So class this is Sebastian. He has taken transfer from his old school to here. I hope everyone will welcome Sebastian whole hearted. You can also learn a lot from him, he is very good in academics."

Sebastian seemed very proud as our Sir kept on praising him. He raised his chest high as if he was getting a degree or scholarship.

His dress was nothing very cool. He looked okay like a nerd boy should be. Though he doesn't have any glasses but his serious green eyes proved that he reads a lot. He has neatly combed his hair. Just like I said, nothing special.

"Okay Sebastian you can take your seat beside Audrey. You can ask for her help in anything. She is the best out here." A small smile crept across my face not for the fact that I am sitting beside a boy for the first time but because sir said I am the best.

As directed, Sebastian walked up towards my seat and sat beside me. I really like it when our Maths teacher praises me. I just totally love the reputation of being a good student.

"So you are the blue eyed girl here." Sebastian whispered during the class.

"Nothing like that. Its just that the teachers are very kind and like me." I replied innocently.

"Don't get too bossy. Time changes for everyone." He said arrogantly. Do I smell jealousy? But why?

"Get to the point. I don't like riddles." I said in the same arrogant manner.

"You will see." He smirked. Something feels not very right.

What is up with this boy? Weird guy. I ignored his comments and concentrated on my work. I have no time to listen to his shit.

                                                                 *~**~*~*~*

So guys this story revolves around the life of a nerd. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

if you liked it and want more :D