[2] Mr Nerd Vs Miss Nerdie

Getting a scholarship in a rich classy school is perfect, hell no...it sucks. I still remember how they annoyed me when I was new but thats past now. As I passed through the corridors towards the cafeteria I looked around to see the regular scene.

Jocks kissing or making out with their girlfriends, a bunch of cheerleaders talking about their regular fashion magazines or makeover, a bunch of people sitting together and at the furthest corner is a group of nerds. Perfectly reading with eating.

 In our school I feel this discrimination always goes on. It is like all the cool guys own the cafeteria and we are pinned against the wall at one end. If we try to come out of our little place and sit with them then they will shove us back to our place.

  We are not untouchables and I am not the one to face their bullshit if anyone misbehaves with me. Moreover other than a few so called friends nobody  really tries to bully me much.

  You see I have got very rich parents and when I say rich, I mean it. And the scholarship thing, well they were willing to pay the fees for their only daughter but I insisted that I wanted to test my skills. Whether I myself have enough talent or not to get a scholarship.

So thats the reason why most of the people keep out of my way except a few coz I am equally rich like them and have the power to hire bad guys to beat up brats like them. I made my way to the queue to get my lunch.

"Ouch!." Someone yelled out loudly followed by a bumping sound and everyone started laughing hysterically.

A big crowd practically gathered at the centre just to laugh. I pushed through the mob to see what was really going on. Who is the next poor victim? I am sure any nerdie got bullied again.

When finally I got to the front I saw Sebastian sitting on the floor. The entire chowmein was on his head instead of plate and a jock nearby spilled milk on his shirt. As he tried to get up, a guy kicked him hard in the ass. That must have hurt.

He looked funny though but kinda cute as well. However making fun to some extent is bearable but these guys always have to act out of their limits.

Instinct got over me. Automatically I went over to him and offered a hand to help him. He looked pleased to get some help. Its really embarrassing to get kicked like that in front of everyone.

Everyone started whispering around, some were saying awws while others were swearing as I ruined their fun. Some even made sarcastic comments. However the nerdie group was very happy to see what just happened.

"Thanks." He said in a small voice while getting up.

I heard Melissa whisper to her boyfriend, "One nerd helping another. Pathetic morons."

As usual I ignored, come on why would I care what they say? They are not even my real friends, neither they pay for my expenses nor I have any blood relationship with them. So why the hell would I let anyone else rule my life.

"Come on lets get you cleaned up." I said politely. I haven't forgotten his earlier attitude but I couldn't let them make fun out of him like that. Somebody needed to come up and I did.

We walked towards the washroom. Sebastian had some spare clothes so he decided to change into them. I waited outside the boy's washroom for some time.

But people kept staring at me. Feeling very awkward, I waited for him by our lockers. Sebastian came smiling and bidded me thanks again.

"I owe you for that. Thanks Audrey."

"Nah. Its alright. This happens regualrly, so be aware around them." I leaned against my locker to face him.

"I will keep that in mind."

*_*

"So you are trying to be the hero here." Melissa pushed me back against my locker. Her nails were tearing my skin apart.

She and her cliche group surrounded me like they were going to take my autograph. I was fully trapped within them having no way out. Her best friend Violet spitted on my face and twisted my left hand.

"Let go of me." I yelped in pain. Its not fair, one against so many.

Another girl pulled my hair so hard that it almost snapped my neck. They were torturing me physically in every way possible.

"Now you like it bitch. Don't you?" Melissa spat and punched right on my nose. I felt dizzy for a moment and a metallic taste in my mouth. I saw crimson red blood dripping from my little nose. Please I love my nose, you are gonna pay for this slut.

As I told you before except a few friends nobody irritates me and that includes this bitchy cheerleader, Melissa. I want to punch her back so hard that she will remember for life time but my hands were gripped tightly.

She slammed my head back on my locker. Jeez, don't kill me. I don't wanna die so young. Violet slapped me a few times and the others were busy scratching me.

Where are the teachers now? I never see them around when you are in real need. The entire place seemed deserted. Have everyone gone deaf also? I am crying so loud but no one seems to hear.

"Trying to be the leader of the nerd group you moron. How dare you walk up in front of us like that and offer help?" They kept on saying whatever they wanted where as I tried my best to get a hold of myself.

At last one of the girls let go of my good hand, my right ones. Now is my time. Shane, my cousin brother makes me go to the gym everyday and I have learnt some cool moves from him which I can use in situations like this one.

I moved my right hand with great force making contact with Melissa's cheeks. That hit her hard, she almost fell to the ground covering the part where I slapped. Everyone looked in complete shock.

They were busy watching her. I took the opportunity and kicked Violet's ass making her fall on Melissa. Another one tried to attack but I dodged her.

There is a small pen knife hidden in my cleavage. I use that in times of emergency. And now is a great time to use it.

I grabbed one of the nearest girl and slammed her hard against my locker.

"Now aren't you enjoying bitch?" I kept the knife close to her throat. She looked scared and horrified. She kept on begging forgiveness and to let her go.

"Now if anyone tries to make another move, I am telling you the result won't be very good. If you can do anything you wish then I can do anything I wish." I threatened them and took a step closer with the girl in my grip and the knife close to her lips.

None of them moved. It took them time to register what happened. How can a nerd backfire on them like that? They were in utter shock and despair. Melissa was crying like a six year old and Violet was busy consoling her.

"Lets go." One of the girl annouced and others nodded in agreement. Though Violet and Melissa glared at me but they didn't dared to hit me. I let go of the tiny girl in my hand.

Its obvious they will come back for revenge. I think its time that I appoint a bodyguard. Its no good getting beaten up like that. They are like wild cats attacking together. I am lucky today but who have seen what happens tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys tell me what do you think?

Did you like it?

Come on, commenting once won't hurt you :D