14. Faint Lines

"You're a doggy boy."

Clay sighed, mumbling tiredly.

"Why?"

Y/N snorted," Sir, you just growled at me after threatening to bite me. Before that, you were whining like a pup, making puppy dog eyes at me and moping around, touch deprived hoe."

Clay groaned annoyedly. "Why do you make me sound like a simp?"

"Cause you are?" Y/n giggled.

"Oh, fuck you..." He grumbled, huffing angrily.

Y/n laughed a little, smiling at the blonde-haired idiot she found herself loving.

Tilting her head slightly, she pressed a soft kiss on Clay's temple. "Whatever you say, white boy."

.

.

.

Faint Lines
(Chapter 4- part 3)

.

.

.

Second P.O.V.

You sighed lightly, smiling.

The quiet was sweet, albeit brief, you enjoyed while it lasted.

But peace is never present when your brother is Tommy, and your best friend is Dream, both of which decided to break the door and start arguing.

"WAKE UP, SHITHEADS IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST," Tommy screamed, destroying the door.

But before he could scream again, he paused to stare.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER, DICKHEAD!" He screeched even louder this time.

Dream groaned, sliding a hand down his mask in exasperation.

"Good luck with that," You mumbled, closing your eyes as you let yourself cuddle into Dreams' arms.

Your body pressed against his side, his arm wrapped around you protectively.

Tommy hesitated, his breathing hitching as he stared at your sleeping form before whisper shouting. "You. Me. Talk, NOW."

He glared at the masked man who held you carefully.

Dream sighed, delicately removing himself from your grasp, albeit reluctantly. He made his way to the door, looking back at you with a small smile behind his mask.

-Third P.O.V.-

Quietly, he shut the door behind him, looking up from his feet to see the very same gremlin child glaring at him with crossed arms and a raised brow.

"What?" Dream tilted head curiously.

Tommy sighed. "Do you," He paused, raising a hesitant hand.

"Love her?" He mumbled reluctantly, for lack of a better word. His hand motioned to the door before falling back to his side.

Dream seemed to freeze. His body tensed up at the word; that or the mention of the sleeping girl behind the door.

The green man laughed nervously. "W-what? What do you mean I—I she-well—"

He fumbled with his words, and his mask turned to the floor in embarrassment.

Tommy inwardly smirked at Dream's embarrassment.