Breakfast

Rylee woke to the sound of a sizzling pan and the smell of homemade Mexican breakfast. she was unfamiliar with the smells but it all smelled pretty damn good to her.
"Baby..?" Rylee called out in her sleepy voice..

there was no response. Stacy had been to into the cooking to respond. Rylee decided to get out of bed with the sheet wrapped around her and walk into the kitchen. she quietly walks over stacy and stands behind her. holding onto her waist and blowing on the back of her ear.

"hey, baby." Stacy said with a big smile on her face. "how'd you sleep?"
Rylee completely avoided the question. too busy reminiscing about last night.

"Last Night was..." Rylee smiled at a lost for words.

Stacy put the cooking utensil down, and turned around to kiss Rylee on the Forehead.

"Last night was amazing.." Stacy deciding to finish Rylee's sentence for her.

"what happened last night..?" A small voice from the couch asked.

Rylee yelped and looked over to see Stasiah sitting on the couch flipping through channels on the TV with the remote.

"hi..Styy...hey, w-whats up??" Rylee, still a bit startled, trying to search for a normal sounding sentence.

" i guess that means you guys got busy last nigh." Stasiah says with giggles.

"hush, bug. mind yours." Stacy instructed Stasiah.

"fine.." Stasiah muttered and then continued to flip through channels.

"come set the table." Stacy said to no one in-particular. So Stasiah and Rylee decided to both set the table and help put the food on the Table. everyone set down and stacked their plates with food. already digging in before they could out the sauces on.

"mm," Rylee said with a fork full of spicy egg burrito in her mouth. she put a thumbs up and stuffed her mouth with more food.

"nothing like what papa used to make." Stasiah said as she stuffed a piece of honey corn bread in her mouth. Stacy gave her the side eye and playful nudge of the shoulder.

"papá no tiene nada en mi cocina , sobre todo mi desayuno" stacy says in a low calm tone. completely confident in her comment.

"yeah, right." Stasiah says back with a giggle.

Breakfast goes on for about 30-40 more minutes and then finally everyone gets up and ready so their day can start.

"Bug, homework?" Stacy asked stasiah from another room.

"all done, but..." Stasiah walks into Stacy's room. " I do need your help on a project..for Art? we're supposed to paint a picture and right a poem underneath to fit the portrait and the title." She says, nervously, anticipating that Stacy might can't help

"when is it due...and" Stacy stops to laugh slightly. "you know i suck at painting"

"I'm well aware, and i have a week." Stasiah says back with a giggle.

"i could help you, kiddo." Rylee volunteers.

"Are you any good?" Stasiah asks.

"come with me, i wanna show you something." Rylee takes Stasiah's hand quickly walks out of the room. Stacy takes it as a hint to follow behind. They all walk out of Stacy's apartment and into the apartment where Rylee once stayed.

"isn't this your..." Stacy started but was cut off by Rylee.

"Yup.." Rylee interrupted with a sigh. She then leads Stacy and Stasiah into the far back of the apartment where there was a small lonely door that you'd have to get on your hands and knees to crawl into.