party...after party

they arrive at the party, fashionably late, and get straight to business. stacy takes rylee over to a red carpet and gets their pictures taken. the party is packed with fans, producers, and people from labels. stacy is really nervous, but as much as she schmoozed, it was hard to tell. stacy politely introduced Rylee to everyone she met. stacy made her way to a guy thats been known around south central for making things happen when needed to be.
"enjoying everything" stacy asks.
"you must be the master behind the mic." he said with a smile.
stacy liked the sound of that and smiled back "uh, yeah..you can say that, i guess." being modest.
"stanly" he holds his hand out toward stacy.
"steezy." stacy firmly shakes his hand.
"I expect to be hearing from you about some business soon...?" stanly, more telling than asking
"definitely " Stacy at a slight lost for words. "oh, how rude of me, this is my date, Rylee."
Rylee hold out her hand as it is lightly kissed by stanly. "what a gentleman." she says with a playful smirk.
stacy is called up to say her thank you's and then two quick performances. she did two of her favorite songs from the mixtape "ruthless" and "backdown". one a party song and one with a little more emotional depth.
-------------------------------
Stacy and Rylee are in the car, making their way back to the apartment. Stacy checks her phone making sure everything is okay.
"how's Stasiah?" Rylee asks, slightly tipsy.
"she's fine,...how are YOU?" Stacy asks.
"I'm fine, just a little..." Rylee takes Stacy's phone and sits it down, taking one of Stacy's hands and sliding it down her skirt.
Stacy bites her bottom lip and starts kissing on Rylee's neck. she starts rubbing Rylee's pussy through her panties and then stops and gets out of the car.
"tease.." Rylee being annoyed and turned on at the same time. she follows Stacy inside of the apartment building and goes to into her apartment. Rylee starts to take her shoes off, letting her hair down, unzipping her top, and sliding her skirt off. Rylee is now in nothing but her panties as she walks over to Stacy and starts to kiss her.
Stacy picks Rylee up by her thighs and takes her to the bedroom, laying her on the bed and observing her perfectly shaped body. Stacy starts to lightly trace the sides of Rylee's body. she takes her shirt and skirt off and starts to kiss on Rylee's stomach and neck.
Rylee closes her eyes and relaxes, letting Stacy's soft trail of kisses be her physical, mental, and sexual therapy.
Stacy starts to make deep and dark passion marks all over Rylee's neck, stomach and thighs. Stacy starts to lick around and all on Rylee's inner thighs. she takes Rylee's panties off and gives her pussy light kisses. Stacy starts to lick between Rylee's pussy lips, slowly and gradually speeding her tongue up, watching as Rylee got wetter and wetter.
Rylee starts to grab at the top of Stacy's hair, gripping it harder with every change of speed and with every stroke Stacy does with her tongue.

"mmmm..stacyy.." Rylee moans out, hissing and groaning at the inner feelings she's having. "keep going, baby." Rylee said slowly, with a lot of sexual passion in her tone.

Stacy speeds up, flicking her tongue on Rylee's clit, and sucking on her pussy lips. Stacy starts to roll her tongue in and out of Rylee, slurping all of her pussy juices leaving nothing behind.

Rylee moans and yelps at the same time. having her back at a perfect arch, her head all the way back, hands gripping the bed as hard as possible, toes curled, and completely speechless...only being able to get out half moans and screams.

Stacy finally stops, after Rylee has came a few times. she gets up and walks to the bathroom for a second.

"where you going, baby?" Rylee asked, while trying to catch her breath.

Stacy comes back, cuts the bedroom lights off, gets on the bed, putting them both under the covers and..

Rylee lets out a loud moan, feeling the long strap go completely inside of her. Rylee grabs on to Stacy's back, putting light scratches on it.

Stacy starts off slow, and then slowly starts to go a little harder at a mid-speed. every stroke gets deeper, but the pace never changing. Stacy doesn't change pace at this point, until instructed by Rylee to.

Rylee, being a little irritated with the pace, pushed Stacy all the way in, causing Rylee to arch her back a little. "mm, go faster" she moans out. as Stacy goes faster...and harder...and deeper...Rylee moans get louder and louder and she starts to scratch Stacy's back harder. Rylee came back to back over and over. they didn't stop until they were both completely tired and Rylee's pussy was sore.