my name's....

"steezy...but, call me Stacy." Stacy says to Rylee.
"why does that sound so familiar?...have we met before this? like a long time ago?..." rylee starts to get really curious at this point and starts to come up with more questions.
"i don't know, maybe..." Stacy says "i doubt it though"
"hmm,.....well, could you give me a hand here...steezy...?" Rylee asks.
Stacy picks Rylee up and takes her out of the tub, bringing her into her bedroom to lend her some clothes.
"uhm, should i be in here?" Rylee asks, looking around Stacy's room. "pretty cool looking in here by the way.."
"thanks...and uhmm...yeah, the clothes are over there" Stacy points to the closet. "and there" she points to the drawer.
" 'kay, thanks." Rylee starts looking in the closet for a shirt. she starts to undress, not caring if Stacy was in the room. Rylee continued to search, and finally decided on a long sleeved plaid flannel. she takes everything completely off, nothing but her bare skin. as she buttons the shirt up, she stops once she reaches the buttons close to her breast and walked slowly over to Stacy.

Stacy didn't budge, she just stood stiff and stared straight in Rylee's eyes. "what are you..." her question interrupted but the shushing of Rylee's finger and a soft kiss from her lips. Stacy, hesitant at first, slowly and softly kisses Rylee back.
----------------------------
Days have passed, and Rylee is in and out of staying over Stacy's house and her girlfriend's place, even though they were right next door. Stacy kept her distance from Rylee unless she stayed over.

Stacy was talking to her people about the party she'd be attending tonight, celebrating and promoting her first mixtape. Stacy never conversed with Rylee about her career and dreams and such, Stacy actually never talked about that with anyone. she had little to none friends, in fact, her baby sister is her best friend.
there's a light knock on the door. Stacy already knows that it isn't her sister because she's in school, so it must be Rylee.
"who is it?" Stacy asks
"love...its Rylee.." with slight sorrow in her voice.
Stacy quickly goes to open the door. "hey" sort of in a dull like expression.
Rylee jumps in Stacy's arms and kisses her lightly, eyes closed, and hands wrapped around Stacy's neck.
after kissing back, Stacy looks in Rylee's eyes. "hmm, someone was missed" a slight smirk shows on her face.
"maybe," Rylee smirks back and kisses her again.
Stacy and Rylee's affection for one another was intense, it wasn't love nor lust, it is simply a mental and spiritual connection. An unexplainable connection towards another individual is way more stronger than love and lust.
"i have to tell you something.." Stacy says to Rylee, gesturing for them to sit on the couch.
"okay, what is it?" Rylee says, sitting on the couch
"im going to this celebration slash promotion party for my first mixtape and..." she's interrupted by Rylee's questions
"wait, party? mixtape? promotion? when did you...." Rylee asks in one breath.
"uhmm, I've been rapping all my life, I've been working on my mixtape for a while now, i have a few videos on YouTube, I'm not that known, but Im trynna change that." Stacy responds.

"wow...my Steezy the rapper, 😏" Rylee says with a smirk.
"yup...but uhmm...i need a date for tonight...so are you available?" Stacy asks
"always available, love" Rylee says lightly, looking in Stacy's eyes "well..." Rylee hops up and runs to Stacy's room. "i need an outfit" she says playfully.
"take what you want." stacy says, walking towards her room. she watches Rylee try on clothes and just smiles at her.
rylee goofs around in the Room trying different things on. she ends up getting this really big shirt and putting it on. she then puts on a pair a heels she left over one night and puts her hair in a pretty bun. "how do i look, love?"
"beautiful, as always." stacy says with no hesitation.
"oh hush," rylee says, trying to suppress her blushing.
"well, we have errands to run," stacy says.
"okay, lets go!" Rylee says with excitement.
Stacy picks rylee up and runs out of the apartment (closing and locking the door) and into the elevator to head downstairs. She puts Rylee down and stands her in the corner of the elevator, kissing her softly as they laugh lightly together.

stacy and Rylee have been driving around all day getting things and checking on the venue for the party later on. Stacy buys an outfit for Rylee to wear tonight and gets her all done up and party ready. once their at Stacy's place, they both chill out a bit before the party.
"thank you so much for everything today, Stacy" Rylee says with grace and appreciation.
"anytime, love" Stacy says back and kisses Rylee softly
Rylee keeps the kiss going, slowly making her way on top of Stacy as they sit on the couch. having her back felt up by Stacy's soft hands, rylee starts to kiss on Stacy's neck slightly aggressive.
stacy starts to grab on Rylee's ass and kiss on her neck, trying not to leave dark marks
rylee, moans aoftly to Stacy's kiss and this is stopped when stacy stops kissing her.
"we should save this for later, we dont have that much time, love. stacy suggest.
rylee groans, "quickie?"
"im not one for quickies" stacy winks. she gets up still holding rylee and goes to the room to get ready. stacy gets in the shower and rylee lays out their clothes.
( http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=5654462&.svc=copypaste&id=139396567 *their outfit*)
after they both have showered and gotten themselves together, their ride arrives.
"ready?" Stacy asks.
"yeah," Rylee says with excitement.