Chapter 2

𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Sonic and he's two tail brother are rushing down stairs at the basement and see they're uncles invention is smoking and it was no used to fixed it that's what Uncle Chuck think. And see that Uncle Chuck got stuck in a barrel.

Sonic:Uncle Chuck! *he went to him and lift the barrel and the barrel was off him*

Tails:Uncle Chuck you alright?

Uncle Chuck:Yes Tails I'm fine and thanks Sonny boy. It's just my latest invention the woodcutting machine that went totally wrong, but dont worry i can fix it.

Tails:Hey maybe i can help Uncle Chuck i love making intentions!

Uncle Chuck:*chuckled* sure thing i loved some help *he place his hand on Tails shoulder*

Sonic, Tails and Uncle Chuck went outside of the house and sit on their bench and have a little chit chat with each other.

Uncle Chuck:So did you have a good time in the village?

Sonic:Yes, yes i did i've got a new book *he showed them he's new book*

Tails:Oh wow! Cool!

Sonic:Hey do you guys think im odd?

Tails:You? Odd! *he looks at Sonic confusedly*

Uncle Chuck:My nephew? Odd? Where do you get that silly idea Sonic?

Sonic:Well it's just... I don't know im not sure im fit in here, I have no one to talk too well except for you and Tails

Uncle Chuck:What about Scourge? He's a handsome man

Tails:*in his thought* Ugh handsome? More like annoying

Sonic:Oh he's handsome alright, but he's rude and conceited. He's just not right for me *he said with a sigh*

Tails:Aww don't worry Sonic im sure there's someone is right for you

Uncle Chuck:He's right and don't worry this invention will changed our lives forever *as he hugged both Sonic and Tails*

Sonic:I'm sure your going to win first place at the fair tomorrow *smiles*

Tails:Yeah and I'm going to help!

As the hedgehog and fox hugged their uncle back

Later, Uncle Chuck and Tails finally fixed the woodcutter that Chuck made. And the three of the load it on the wagon, and Chuck ride he's nephew's horse Lighting and he was saddle up and ready to go. Uncle Chuck claimed on top of him. He waved good bye to Sonic and Tails.

Sonic:Good bye Uncle Chuck!, take care and good luck!

Tails:Yeah good luck Uncle Chuck!

Uncle Chuck:Good bye Sonic! Good bye Tails! And Sonic take care of Tails while I'm gone! *as he was leaving the village while taking the machine with him along with his horse Lighting*

Uncle Chuck and Lighting were off far away and went into the deep, dark, unfamiliar and scary woods. It was just him and Lighting, Uncle Chuck look at his map.

Uncle Chuck:Hmm i think we took the wrong path *as he held up a lantern so he can see the map*

But the red eyes a lot of them are looking at them and was hidden in the dark trees, then the creature's flies out of the darkness it was a flock of bats and they flew past them.

Lighting got so scared he bolted, bucking, and jumping side to side this made Uncle Chuck fall off him as Lighting gallop away leaving Uncle Chuck in the cold snow.