Chapter 33: Hat Trick

The same day, Elaine, Emma, Katy and Mr Gold entered the station to see Henry and Julia reading their book near the entrance, "Henry, Julia. What are you two doing here?" Elaine asked.

"We came to congratulate you three," Julia said as they looked at the Swan trio.

"For what?" Elaine asked in confusion.

"Your genius plan," Henry said and the Swan trio looked confused as Emma and Elaine folded their arms looking at the Mills twins.

"And what plan's that, Henry?" Mr Gold asked but Henry and Julia didn't respond to him.

"Right," Mr Gold said and walked down the hall, leaving the Swan trio with Henry and Julia

"Sorry. We thought Mr Gold was in on it, now that he's Miss Blanchard's lawyer," Henry said.

"In on what?" Elaine asked.

"The escape plan," Julia said.

"The what?" The Swan trio asked.

"Sheriff. Deputy. Detective. Could you three join me, please?" The Swan trio, Julia and Henry walked down the hall into the other room where Mr Gold was waiting for them and saw Mary Margaret's cell empty, "She's gone," Mr Gold said.

Elaine looked at the cell, "Henry, Julia, what did you two do?" Elaine asked.

"Nothing. She was gone when I got here," Henry said.

"Her arraignment's tomorrow. If she's not there..." Mr Gold said.

"She's a fugitive. Doesn't matter if she's convicted for Kathryn or not, she's screwed," Emma said.

"We have to find her before someone notices she's missing," Katy said.

"Oh, you mean Regina?" Mr Gold said.

"The arraignments at eight a.m. I'm sure she'll be here bright and early to celebrate her victory," Elaine said.

"Well, you three have until eight a.m., then," Mr Gold said.

"Uh, what about us? How can we help?" Henry asked.

"Go home," Elaine said.

"Elaine, if she leaves Storybrooke..." Julia said worriedly.

"Not now, kids, come on," Elaine said as she ushered them towards the exit.

"Miss Swan's, I know that time is of the essence, but if Miss Blanchard doesn't return, her future's in jeopardy. And if you're caught helping her, so is yours," Mr Gold said.

"We don't care. We'd rather lose our jobs than our friend," Elaine told him and Emma and Katy nodded.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

At night, Elaine drove her, Emma and Katy along the roads in the woods in the yellow bug. The Swan trio was distracted, trying to find Mary Margaret, when Elaine suddenly, moved the car, narrowly missing a man who was on the road.