Part ELEVEN: Dare

"Yana you look gorgeous! This suits you best!" Serii says with a big smile. After going through all of Seri's one-piece suits, you finally decided to go for a piece that shows your curves at the right places.

You check your reflection on the glass walls as you and Seri make your way to the pool. Seri wore a one-piece navy blue haltered swimsuit making her body stand out.

You nervously fiddle with your hands as you both come out to see everyone already in the pool taking turns riding the inflatables. The sun hits your skin and Seri was quick to leave, jumping into the pool not realizing you stopped in your tracks behind her.

Jungkook was startled by a sudden splash from behind and as he sees every guy stop to take a good view of whatever it was behind him, Seri suddenly appeared to the surface just beside him.

"Kook, look behind you, I think you'll approve." She says with a big smile before pointing to the direction where everyone's attention was.

He swipes his hair upward with both palms and turned around. His eyes almost popped out as he sees you in a really nice one-piece floral swimwear that looks so great on you.

The design was mostly earth colors with splash of lilac and pink. It's a girly suit that does show off your bare shoulder on one side with the other adorned by a ruffled strap. The fabric ends just above your thighs, showing your slender legs that Junkook adores.

Now the moment you take your steps toward the pool, he felt a sharp heat on his belly as that tiny space between your thighs came to view. Oh how he wishes to touch that part one day.

He was snapped back to reality as you waive a hand at him. You point to the shallow end of the pool and like telepathy you both moved to meet each other halfway.

What Jungkook didn't notice right away was that almost every guy in the pool followed where you pointed. Just like magnet, you managed to pull the guys towards the shallow end aside from him.

Poor guys, because your eyes are for Jungkook and Jungkook alone. You moved faster than him since he was in the water and as your back came to view he froze.

A good amount of your butt cheeks peep under the v cut of your swimsuit's hem. Now his mind is malfunctioning seeing those plump buns swing as you walked. Good thing he realizes you reached the edge of the pool and started descending from the steps.

Jungkook hurriedly held out a hand to assist you and now it's your turn to freeze seeing his glorious abs on full display. Not that you haven't seen his perfectly sculpted body but lately you've been appreciating him on a different perspective which scares the living daylights out of you.

"Is my bathing suit approved?" You asked teasingly, making sure that what happened a while ago is all forgotten and way behind both of you. That's just how the two of you click. You argue a lot but you always resolve it faster than it started.

"I think it's okay." He says with a wide grin.

"Just okay? No 'you look gorgeous, you're so pretty and you look like a model straight out of a magazine'?" You tease him more.

"You look gorgeous, so pretty just like a model straight out of the magazine." He says with a sly look, mimicking the way you said it.

You try hitting him with a fist but he catches it swiftly with one hand, You blush a little which caught his attention and as you were about to turn away Jungkook was already pulling you to the deeper end of the pool.

*******
"How was your first kiss like?" Ken, one of Jimin's childhood friends asked.

This is why you hate truth or dare. Either you end up making a fool of yourself or make a bigger fool of yourself. Either way, you know it all ends bad.

"Excuse me?" You blinked trying hard to evade the question. You should've chosen dare but it's too late.

"We both know you heard me." He said with the most sinister smile. What's up with this guy? As far as you're concerned you don't remember having a beef with him, heck you don't even know him. Yet he's been all over you since you started the game.

"I... I don't know yet." You replied, almost in a whisper and that caught everyone's attention.

"Do you want to find out?" Ken asked as he breaks from the circle and started crawling your way.

Jungkook was about to get up but Seri quickly pulled the guy back to sit beside her. "That's enough Ken. Give the poor girl a break."

Jungkook has been awfully quiet since the game started and it's making you nervous. He's usually in control but when it comes to guys who hit on you, he loses it. This is why you act all tough so he won't see how uncomfortable this son of an ass is making you feel.

You look at Jungkook and you see his eyes spitting fire against Ken, who by the way was later pulled to the side by Ana, a girl who's been eyeing him. Well, it didn't take long for them to disappear into the summer house, probably making out and more.

You relax a bit since everyone else in the group was nice and not as annoying as Ken. The game continues and Jimin got picked. He's been awfully quiet since he's been drinking a lot.

"Truth or dare Jimin?" A guy sitting across him asked.

"DARE!" He replied, obviously not caring since alcohol has clearly taken over him.

"Okay... go to your room now then make out with the next person who gets chosen by the bottle next."

"OKAY!" He says before getting up and waltzing back to the house.

"What if the bottle points to a guy?" Seri asked giggling which made everyone laugh.

"They still have to make out. No excuses." Dowoo replied and gives the bottle another spin. To your horror, the tip pointed directly at you and everyone started cheering.

*******
🙏🏽 "Thank you for reaching this far. I hope you're enjoying the story."