일 - A Site In Korea

O5-1's POV

"You're saying the only spot we could've taken is already used?"

I nod my head. "Precisely."

O5-10 burries her head in her arms. "Fuuuuuuuck. How the hell do we get a site in Korea now?"

O5-9 leans back. "Remind me why we need a site there? We have a couple in Japan, China, hell, even the North. Why..."

I look directly at him. "I temporarily forgot you were on 963-2. So, we have a new anomaly there that is dangerous to move around too much, and it's situated in South Korea. The closest island to it where we could put a site is taken up by some rich guys hosting some murder games."

"Aren't we technically rich guys as well?" O5-2 quipped. "The 13 of us literally run the world, with what power we have."

"Look, they won't budge, and a court battle is going to be messy for all of us."

I was about to speak again when one of the walls literally shattered like glass. O5-10 started screaming as O5-11 aimed a gun at the wall.

Of fucking course. Jack Bright, in the body of someone that definitely came straight out of an anime. Holding an RPG that is still smoking from blowing up our fucking wall.

I furrowed my eyebrows, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Jack, aren't you supposed to be busy with-"

"OH NO!!"

15 pairs of eyes turn to O5-7.

"Our wall!" She spoke calmly as she gestured dramatically to the rubble surrounding the Crazed Director. "It's broken!"

One of the MTF guarding the door to our room slammed his head against the glass door, so hard that the door is now broken. "Fuck this."

O5-11 lazily glanced at Jack. "What do you want?" "Yeah so I overheard y'all wanted a site in korea-"

I hold up my hand. "Fuck this. Fuck you. We're not nuking the island. God fucking damn it."

Bright aims his RPG at me, and the other MTF charge, only to be immediately blown up. "I wasn't finished."

I look at the corpse on the ground. "You just killed the commander of MTF Alpha-1."

"Okay. Now watch and learn, here's the deal..."