이 - Surprise Kidnapping

Nobody's POV

When The Good Doctor saw the guards enter his room, holding his dreaded collar, he expected that he was either going for an interview or cross-testing with whatever poor thing they had locked up alongside him.

What he did not expect was to be blindfolded.

The Doctor wanted to protest, but they already had put on some sort of leather restraints on the beak of his 'mask', preventing him from speaking. How that even works, don't ask me. It was probably anomalous, because I don't even know how the fuck he moves his jaw (see 049's X-ray in the wiki).

The Good Doctor was truely perplexed by this. He knew that a policy of the Foundation was to be cold but not cruel. This was strangely out of character for them. Had they decided to perform a highly dangerous test involving him? Were the guards rogue and planning something? Did the Chaos Insurgency infiltrate the Foundation and come to take him? For what seemed like the first time after decades of being trapped, the Good Doctor felt fear rise in his heart.

What he did not know was that several other SCPs were going through something similar. A group of at least 20 D-Class being led away. A ball of slime being packed away into a box. A giant lizard being negotiated with while restrained by three entire MTF squads.

A certain doctor tucked his amulet under the new green jacket he had been given, the number "963" embedded on it. He watched as the SCPs from Site-19 get loaded into trucks. There were others from other sites, and the crazed scientist quickly wondered how the hell he got the clearance to do this.

Escorted by 12 Guards, he, too, entered another vehicle, this time a van. Four other guards boarded alongside him, and at the driver's seat was a man in pink.

As gas filled the van, the last thing Bright could think of was how the fuck was anyone going to survive.

And off the van and the trucks drove into the night.