NEW DAY

Athy take Lucas to their classroom.

Athy- hello class...... I have to announce something.

Everyone went silent the whole class went quiet.

Athy- thank you...... now I am introducing  you to our new classmate Lucas Jain. he is now a new member of our class I hope you all will welcome him and make him feel comfortable.

Lucas- hi my name is is lucas Jain and from now on I will be your classmate thank you.

He go and sit on the last seat of the class and the next movement everyone surrounded Athy and start asking her something or random question  asking for her attention soon the bell rang everyone sit on their seats.

Athy go and sit next to Lucas

Lucas- why are you here.

Athy- what do you mean by I am here.

Lucas- why you sit here next to me go and sit with someone else.

Athy- everyone in class sit next to their friends and in whole class you are my only friend so it is obvious I will sit next to you if you like it or not.

Lucas- when I was not here then what have you done.

Athy- Most of the time I sit alone and sometimes I sit with any of the classmates.

Lucas- OK

Teacher come into the class everyone arrange themselves on on their seat.

Teacher- there is new student in your class have you all met him.

Athy- yes mam I have introduced him to everyone.

Teacher- it is great now let's continue with our lesson.

The whole day went like that all the time  Athy is with Lucas and the whole time everyone in the school ignore him thinking that he is nerd and a new student so Athy is supporting him.

No one in class have pay any attention to Lucas.

after school Athy and Lucas are waiting for Jennette and Ijekiel.

Athy- today went very smooth.

Lucas- yes no one has given any reaction or pay any attention to us.

Athy- yes you are right.

(Athy think in her mind in class everyone is not like that they cannot accept any one very easily specially a new one close to me. I have to get prepared  for anything which come towards me or Lucas in any of the condition I cannot reveal his identity to the the class. I promise Mr Jain ( Lucas uncle) I will help    Lucas to keep his identity secret. I cannot cause trouble for him).

Jennette and Ijekiel come in parking lot in hand in hand.

Jennette- Athy please handle it at home I am going with Ijekiel for car race all of my friends are going so I will be late coming home please handle it.

Athy- but....???

Ijekiel take Jennette hand and went away from there and said "don't worry I will drop her home on time".

Athy- what reason I will tell to aunt Penelope ?.

Jennette- whatever the reason you like I will come home by 10 o'clock.

Athy- ok you guys go and I will handle it.

Jennette- thank you Athy you are the best

Jennette and Ijekiel went away.

Lucas- so what is going on between them.

Athy- I don't know but I know that maybe Jennette have crush on him  but she did not admit it.

Lucas- poor Jennette in the whole world she has to like that Ijekiel only  I feel sorry for her.

Athy- ohh...so who do you think is the ideal man for her?.

Lucas- someone like me will be the best for her.

Athy- if she like someone like you then she will curse her life only Ijekiel is best for her.

Lucas move closer to Athy.

Lucas- Ohh.... Miss Athy please tell me according to you what problem I am having.

Athy- ( went silent after few moment)    that you are an idiot.
And run away from there.

Lucas smile and follow Athy  they both went to the park and sit on the the bench.

They both smile remembering their childhood days they spend in this Park.

•••••••♪••••••••♪•••••••••••♪••••••••••♪•••••••♪•••••

Hi guys  I am really sorry for this late update but I promise you from now on I will upload my chapters  as soon as possible.