CLAUDE AND DIANA MEET EACH OTHER

Diana go to Obelian mansion when she arrived there she got Flashback of the old memories some beautiful and some sad memories she hold herself and went inside.

A maid said " who you are miss can I help you".

Diana said " hi I am miss Calvert from the school".

Maid said "please come I will inform mam".
she take her to the guest room.

Diana look around the surrounding of mansion it is the same as it was before but everything is changed now it seems like every single thing is replaced in this mansion accept this  mansion.

Penelope came and said "sorry I was busy......."  
Then she saw Diana face she was shocked to see her  and said 
"what are you doing here you left us then why are you back here".

Deanna said  " I am the teacher which school has send".

Penelope was shocked she was unable to say anything.

Diana said "Penelope I know you are shocked...... I did not want to come here not in this country not in this city but this time Dance play is important for me and my company and I have to come back here and trust me I will be completely professional".

Penelope said " It was always about you, your dance and your company ".

Penelope  said  "stay away from my daughters and I have no right to say anything to you now Claude will come and talk to you".

Penelope call Anasthacius and tell him to come home as soon as possible with Claude

Claude and Anasthacius come home and

Anasthacius said "what happened why did you call us to suddenly".

Penelope said " You remember in morning I have tell you about a teacher that she will come today home".

Anasthacius said "yes".

Penelope said " She came but I want that claude you go and meet her once and tell me that we should send Athy and Jennette for practice or not".

Claude said  " what's wrong with that you always decide now what is wrong and why should I decide".

Penelope said "I will not explain anything you go and talk to her".

Anasthacius said " Now  you tell me  what is so agent that you call us here".

Penelope said " that dance teacher is no other than Diana".

Anasthacius said " then why did you send Claude there you know no how much he will be hurt to see her".

Penelope said " I know he will be hurt but he has to decide what should he want to do with Diana ".

Claude when inside the room and when he saw Diana sitting the he was shocked...... And said " What the hell are you doing here.... You left me then why are you back ".

Diana said " I didn't come here for personal reasons

Diana said " I didn't come here for personal reasons..... I come here for professional reason "

Claude said "Don't tell me you are my daughter dance teacher".

Diana said " Yes.... And I come here to talk about that ".

Claude said " it is is impossible I will never agree to this".

Diana said " please think for once this time it is about play only nothing except then that"

Diana said " think how much she will be happy when she will get to know that she is going to perform in international dance play".

Claude said " yes she will be very happy".

And he remember that day when Athy came to him and tell about her new dance teacher and dance play she was very much excited to participate in it.

Claude said "ok.... I will agree for my daughter to participate in dance play but I have some conditions".

Diana said " ok tell me what your conditions are I will agree to them".

Claude said " so my first condition is you will be completely professional with me and my family you will no one to us except my daughter dance teacher

And  second condition is you will not tell Athy that you are  her mother .

And my third condition is you  will not get emotionally attached to my daughter in fact you will behave rudely and more strictly to her"

Diana was shocked to hear third conditions.
Diana said " ok  I agree with all of your conditions".

Diana  take  Claude and Penelope sign on paper's and went away from there.

Next day Diana tell all the names of the children who are going to participate and in that Play Athy and Jennette both name  are on the list they got very much excited that they are going to participate in international dance play

From next day they all started practicing for the dance play.

•••••••♪•••••••••••♪••••••••••♪••••••••••••♪•••••••••

Please follow me if you like the chapter.