4

“Balto? From highschool? Is he mad that I kept defeating him as alpha? "I don't know about this may not be good we need to stay on our guard I'm going to keep investigating here  you go to falcon claw make sure our girl is ok take Travis and Katelyn with you." "ok Aaron right now you're their only defense also take don with you..." “Ok…” he slightly whimpers worried. "I love you be safe baby..." Aaron hugs her. She hugs back holding him close “I love you more."

"ok you get moving..." She pulls away from the hug and then walks away.  Aaron tried going after her. He stops and takes a deep breath, "if you're worried about me don't remember who saved your butt from the void and Michael. 

        "Besides, I have her power now." “Don, bud get a bag packed ok? Put a few weeks worth of clothes in there.” He nods trying to calm down and listens. "Ok..." "Dad...I'm scared..." "Are we going on the run from that bad people that hurt you and mom..."

“We aren’t sure but we are going to go see your sister and Kelly. I’m going to call Katelyn and Travis-… Never mind they’re going to come in in 3.. 2, 1.”

Katelyn busts open the door. Travis follows behind in the same anger "WHERE IN THE FUCKING HELL IS MY DAUGHTER WHO HURT HER!!!" His eyes turn purple his skin turning grey and horns coming out. Aaron sighs “I’m having them transferred to Falcon Claw.”

"WHO HURT MY DAUGHTER!" “A werewolf that has the biggest grudge against me in highschool. At least that’s what Aph thinks it is.” "I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!"  "NO ONE HURTS MY DAUGHTER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!" Katelyn goes silent. “First a werewolf beats my baby brother to a pulp, then attempts to BURN MY DAUGHTER ALIVE?!

    Aphmau overhears, "not the same werewolf Ein is dead Aaron made sure of that..." "trust me I'm pissed too whoever it is tried to burn my daughter knowing full well that she'll try getting everyone out." “I’m getting my damn daughter.” Katelyn storms out of the house. "damn it Lilith why did you have to inherit mine and Aaron's selflessness and bravery..." 

Aaron sighs. “Katelyn do you even remember how to get to Falcon Claw?" "I gotta head out now just thought I'd clarify..."   Katelyn groans. “I want your werewolf daughter away from Kelly.” Aaron looks at Aph. “Hey. Lilith will not hurt Kelly. Not all werewolves are the same.”  Don goes silent through the commotion and while aphmau sighs then nods, "consider it... Done..." “I thought I justified it with you in starlight Katelyn. Kelly will be devastated if she’s separated from lilith.  “Think about what your daughter wants...."

She looks down "I'm sorry Lilith but I can't afford you to get hurt or Kelly hurt. Travis you don’t agree with Katelyn do you? Lilith makes your daughter smile." "Aaron it's for the better our family seems to only draw trouble Ein, Michael, and now Balto. it's better for both girls if they split..." "plus it keeps our and their family safe..." “It will rapidly progress liliths- Aph please. Remember when my dad forced us apart? We were both miserable! You don’t want to put out baby through the same thing!”

Katelyn sighs. “Aaron Kelly is my daughter. Right now werewolves are a huge risk to us!" "I don't of course I don't! What choice do we have both of them are being targeted! This is better for them both to be safe!"

Aaron sighs. “Aph what if lilith goes bazerk like I did. Kelly calms her down." "besides I can understand katelyn especially after when they were kids when Lilith accidentally bit Kelly..."

“What is said is said! Aaron you’re 3 against 1! Give up! Majority rules them to not be together! They’re broken up!" "I know Aaron but what other choice do we have they're being targeted to be murdered!" "I don't want my baby girls to die because of our mistakes!" "and we're not isolating her, she is only going to be taken from Kelly..."