5

Tyrax looks at him. "What does that mean?" He asks his older brother.
Souta looks back at him. "Nothing you need to worry about, ok, little bro?"
He nods, slightly not believing him. "Ok." Suddenly he is hugged by Souta.
"I love you, little bro." He says softly.
"I love you too," Tyrax says back.

With Alina

Alina sits on the couch, bored out of her mind when Aphmau walks in from the kitchen.
"Hey pumpkin, are you hungry?" Aphmau asks. She then realizes that Alina has been very distant in the past few hours, and she goes and sits by her. "Are you ok, Lina?"

Alina nods, and she kisses her head.
Alina then gets a text from Souta, so she opens it.

Souta: thank you for my birthday present; I love it so much.
Alina: I'm glad that you like it.
Souta: Do you want to hear what I'm making? It's a new song.
Alina: Sure! Send a clip.
Souta sends a clip of the song, and Alina loves it.

Alina: Souta, that was beautiful.
Souta: Thanks, I appreciate it.
Alina: I have a question for you.
Souta: What's up?
Alina: Is it normal to be a completely different person when your twin or sibling that you're close to isn't near you?
Souta: Yea, that's an entirely normal thing to happen.
Alina: I- I want to be near my brother and sister. My mom said we might see them this weekend, and I hope we do, you know?

Alina looks out the window and immediately goes out of view. She turns on her phone and texts Souta again.

Alina: did you give Hunter my home Address?
Souta: No, of course not!
Alina: Well, he's outside my house and looking right into my bedroom window.

Alina goes downstairs and walks to Aph.
"Mom, somebody from school is outside, and I didn't give them our address."
Part 2.