𝑈𝑛𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑢𝑝𝑠~ 𝐷𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

Draken x Takemichi

Omegaverse/Bonten AU

Mitake angst

Kinda sorta inspired by A.) Other oneshots and B.) The picture at the top.

This picture has nothing to do with the story but holy Fuuuuuuuuuuu-LOOK AT DRAKEN'S MUSCLES!!(>///<)

LOOK AT DRAKEN'S MUSCLES!!
(>///<)

Ok onto the story

(Also for story purposes only Takemichi never went back to his natural hair color. He continued to dye it blonde.)

Takemichi had a huge secret.

Lately a few of the Bonten executives had noticed that Takemichi was....off?

Takemichi would sit out when they punished traitors, immediately getting sick at the faint smell of blood, He had weird cravings, he would constantly rub his stomach and gasp when they hit a bump on the road.

Takemichi had become....softer.

Truth was Takemichi Hanagaki was pregnant with pups.

Mikey's pups.

Mikey was a prime Alpha. He had taken a liking to Takemichi, who was an Omega, when they were younger.

Mikey claimed Takemichi but never marked him for some reason.

Lately the the executives of bonten had noticed a rift between their King and Queen that was increasingly getting bigger everyday.

Mikey had began to bring home other omegas who would treat Takemichi like sh×t, and Manjiro didn't care!

It angered the executives. They had become very fond of their Queen. But what could they do? If Mikey ordered they would be gone within seconds.

Nothing......

Absolutely nothing....

They could only sit back and watch as their Queen was mistreated, taken for granted, and ignored by their king and his sl×tty one night stands.

"M-manjiro?"

Takemichi called out to the prime Alpha who was sitting on his throne.

"Hm?" The Alpha responded barely sending a glance Takemichi's way.

"W-we need to talk...." Takemichi planned to tell Mikey he was pregnant.

It was getting harder and harder to hide his baby bump. He was already 6 months and soon the baggy clothing wouldn't do justice for him.

"I swear, if this is about the other omegas again you're gonna regret it." Mikey threatened.

Takemichi shivered almost reconsidering his decision, but decided against it as he would soon need medical attention for him and his baby.