𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢~𝑅𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

Ran x fem Takemichi

Childhood friends AU

Requested by Lyovocchka

A/N: Takemichi's hair never gets dyed blonde.

Growing up the Hitani brother's had several friends.

But you know, picking favorites was something children often did.

So of course, the Hitani brothers had a favorite friend. Out of all the friends they had, Takemichi Hanagaki was most definitely their favorite.

Takemichi Hanagaki was a cute petite girl with mid length, black, wavy hair and big Ocean blue doe eyes.

She was the Hitani brother's favorite friend.

Despite Takemichi's small build, bad fashion sense, and complete lack of physical strength, she was still very strong.

Takemichi had courage and a strong will like the Hitani's had never seen.

She would pick fights with bullies growing up and they would hand Takemichi her a$$ on a silver platter.

Despite getting her a$$ handed to her she still managed to take every blow she received head on like a champion.

Ran Hitani was just like Takemichi.

Whereas, Takemichi lacked physical strength; Ran did not.

Ran was super strong. He would always have to step in and save Takemichi from getting her a$$ handed to her practically everyday.

Of course, this would always end up with Takemichi saying things like:

"I had it under control, I didn't need your help."

"Why did you step in? I could have handled it!"

"Step back! I don't need your help!"

To which Ran would make smart comments afterwards.

Nevertheless, Takemichi was grateful Ran did step in to save her. She would probably be completely littered in bruises, cuts, and casts if Ran hadn't saved her.

Truth was, Ran was head over heels for our little flower. He hated seeing her hurt and wanted to kill the men that put their hands on what was his.

Takemichi was his Micchiko and he was her Ran-ran.

He'd always get embarrassed or flustered when Takemichi would would call him "Ran-ran" in public. Takemichi enjoyed teasing Ran with the nickname and the elders around them always found it so cute.

Of course, Rindou hung around but always got tired of third wheeling the two and would find other things to do. Don't get me wrong, Rindou supports his brother 100% but the fact that Takemichi and Ran had an obvious crush on each other, but were both too oblivious to realize it just made him want to lock them in a room together until they noticed it.

Their friendship was unlike any other. They were the inseparable pair. Even when Ran and Rindou joined Tenjuku and Takemichi joined Toman, two separate gang's that hated each other by all means, it never got in the way of their friendship.

When the fight between Tenjuku and Toman took place they never laid a finger on each other. That night Ran witnessed just how courageous and strong Takemichi really was.

She had taken several hits, saved izana, saved Kachuko, stared down the barrel of a gun, got shot in the foot, and even saved Kisaki, the asshole responsible for her injuries, from being hit by a truck.