𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒~𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

All x Takemichi

Hanahaki AU

Requested by xakira20x

(Part 1/2)

Author Note real quick:

I want to go ahead and apologize to you guy's. I know a few of you have sent in a request already and have been waiting for weeks- months!

As a content creator I feel it is my duty to capture your attention. I feel bad knowing that you guy's are waiting weeks for another chapter.

Truth is, I was a little girl who wanted so badly to be a writer when she grew up. Unfortunately, since I was diagnosed with Dyslexia and ADHD writing stories was not easy for me.

I have a crazy imagination so coming up with stuff is easy but I tend to get distracted by the smallest things. Now that I have began writing fanfiction books, I feel that they need to be perfect.

Half the time when I post a chapter I feel it is not good enough or half-assed. I cannot tell you how many times I go back and re read the chapters before publishing them.

I just wanted to inform you guys that it is not my intention to keep you waiting on a chapter for weeks on end. I know, for those who are good with punctuation, Grammer, and writing in general, you notice the mistakes I make.

Growing up with both ADHD and Dislexiya, none of my teacher's really had the patience to sit down and teach me stuff. As a result I am literally in 12th grade and still struggle noons, pronouns, and so many other things.

My ADHD and Dislexiya went away for a little while and I was taken off medication for it....sadly it's coming back. So I'm writing this as a formal apology for making you guys wait so long.

I am truly sorry.

To put everything in simple terms, Takemichi Hanagaki had a disease.

A dangerous one at that.

Now, normally people would say:

"Go get medical attention."

"Have you seen a doctor?"

"Try taking mediation for it, that might help."

But no, this disease was one that only one thing could cure.

Love

That is correct, the cure to Takemichi's disease was love.

Only a few people were aware of Takemichi's disease.

Those people being:

Emma Sano, Hinata Tachibana, Yuzuha Shiba, Senju Akashi, Atsushi Sendo, Takuya Yamamoto, Kazushi Yamagishi, and Makoto Suzuki

This was only because Takemichi happened to have a coughing episode while him and his 8 friends were shopping at the mall.

It scared the hell out of his friends when Takemichi suddenly dropped to his knees, covering his mouth, while coughing profusely.

When Takemichi removed his hand from his mouth small petals of roses could be seen.

White roses

They knew then.....Takemichi had the Hanahaki disease.