𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑟~ 𝑀𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

Mikey x Takemichi

Royal fantasy AU

Requested by: JunnaKyushi147

☆Warnings☆

• Slight Alltake

• Kidnapping

• Mythical Dragon's

(1/2)

For decades the Emparal kingdom and the LaCress kingdom had been at war.

The LaCress kingdom was power hungry, they wanted nothing more than the have the world bow down at their feet and worship the very grounds they walked upon.

The Emparal kingdom wanted peace, they wanted a world where mankind lived happily amongst each other as friends and allies in peace.

For this single difference, a war bloodied the land between the kingdom's.

It all came to a stop, after decades of war, heartbreak, riots, and unnecessary bloodshed, when Tetta Kisaki, sole heir to the LaCress kingdom, was crowned king.

Many thought this was good! No more war.

But much like every good deed, there's a price that must be paid.

"No, never in a million years!" The Queen of Emparal furiously yelled from her throne.

"Just because you called your forces back, ending the war, does not mean you can have our son." The king of Emparal seethed.

Kisaki simply chuckled, his personal knight, Shuji Hanma, following his kings action.

"And why not? I called off the war and all I want in return is Takemichi's hand in marriage, I don't think thats too much to ask for."

"Because you don't want our son, you want him for something else, something more sinister than you're letting on." The Queen growled in annoyance. She was clearly tired of Kisaki's pressence in her kingdom.

"Plus, Takemichi is the sole heir to Emparal. Without him to carry the throne, the Hanagaki dynasty ends."

"Our answer is final, your Majesty. Our son will not be your queen, good day." With the wave of his hand, guards escorted the newly crowned king of LaCress to the Emparal border.

"That went exactly like I imagined." Hanma spoke up as he escorted Kisaki to his carriage.

"To be expected, we're Wyvern's and they're Hydra's, two species that have never gotten along." Kisaki was right, these two species of Dragon's have hated each other since the beginning of time.

Thanks to magic, Dragon's were able to take human forms. Of course, eventually, dragon's fell in love with humans and created Halfbloods; Half human/half Dragon children.

It wasn't something Wyvern's smiled upon, rather, they found Halfbloods to be a disgrace to the Dragon dynasty.

The Hydra's accepted halfbloods, including the halfblood Wyvern outcasts. That's just how caring and friendly Emparal was.