|Twelve|

FLASHBACK
.IN JEONGIN'S CHAMBER.

Jeongin had Seungmin pressed under him on the sofa. He himself did not know why he suddenly felt so angry and just wanted to claim the boy infront of him.

Maybe it was when Seungmin had yet again said he had a 'boyfriend' or when ,despite Jeongin being there right beside him, he was spacing out, possibly thinking about his 'boyfriend'.

"What did I say about thinking of something else infront of me darling?" Jeongin asked bring his face dangerously closer to Seungmin's.

Seungmin gulped. 'Okay, what the heck is wrong with this man.'

"Uh yeah, can you like, I don't know, get off of me?" The puppy like boy asked. Jeongin, however, did not budge. He kept looking at the boy underneath him, drinking his features in.

Seungmin just lay there uncomfortable. He felt himself growing self-conscious under the other's gaze.

Seungmin started wiggling around, trying to get out from under Jeongin.
Seeing that the older wanted to get out from under him, Jeongin growled and pressed himself on Seungmin.(A/N: yes, I'm keeping Jeongin as the Maknae.)

"Jeongin, get off of me. You're heavy." Seungmin said, hoping that the other would get let him go.

Jeongin reluctantly got off of Seungmin and the latter immediately sat up. But before the puppy-like boy could get up, he was picked up and placed on Jeongin's lap, the latter encircling his arms around Seungmin's waist.

Jeongin buried his face into the crook of the older's neck and hummed in satisfaction when he smelt the fresh mint scent of the older. But that didn't last long as he felt the older wiggling around on his lap, unintentionally brushing his ass against his length.

Jeongin growled and tightened his hold around Seungmin's waist and whispered in his ear in a low magnetic voice, "I would stop wiggling that ass around if I were you darling."

Seungmin immediately stopped his actions after he registered what the other had said. "Let's get to know each other, what do you say darling?" He heard Jeongin say after a few seconds.

Before Seungmin could say anything, a knock on the door interrupted him. Seungmin immediately stood up from Jeongin's lap. Jeongin, quite not liking whoever dared to interrupt his moment with his darling, frown and stood. He brought Seungmin closer to him by his waist and asked, "Who is it?"

" Young Master Yang, It's me Yeonjun." A surprisingly pleasant voice was heard from behind the door." Come in." Jeongin said. The door was pushed open and came in a dashing young man. Seungmin couldn't look away from him. The man bowed to Jeongin then to Seungmin.

Seungmin bowed back but Jeongin didn't, he just slightly nodded his head to show his acknowledgement. All this time Seungmin's eyes never left Yeonjun. Excuse him but, he knows how to appreciate a beauty when he sees one

Noticing that, Jeongin frowned and pinched the older's waist making the other to turn and look at him. But Jeongin didn't even spare him a glance and kept his gaze on Yeonjun. "What is it?" He asked lifting a perfect arched eyebrow up.

"Crown Prince has ordered for Mr. Seungmin to come downstairs. Soobin is going to drop both Mr. Seungmin and Mr. Jisung."

Jeongin nodded, showing he understood." He'll come downstairs in a few."

Yeonjun bowed and left the room. The instance Yeonjun was out of their sights, Jeongin turned to Seungmin and grabbed his chin. " What was that about?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Seungmin struggled to take Jeongin's hand off of his chin, once he did, he asked, " What was what about?"

"Why were you staring at Yeonjun like that?!" Jeongin growled out.

Seungmin gulped and saw how Jeongin's eyes followed the way his Adam's apple bobbed.

"What do you mean? Am I not allowed to look at other people now?" Seungmin asked staring straight into Jeongin's eyes.

"No you're not!" came Jeongin's ferocious reply. Seungmin scoffed. 'who was he to be telling me who to stare at and who to not?'

"Well, I'm sorry to break it to you Mr. Yang but you don't have the privilege to tell what to do."

Jeongin took a deep breath in, trying to calm his anger down.

"Since this is new to you, I will give you two day's time to accept it." Seungmin frowned at that. He was about to say something when Jeongin added, his voice dead serious.

"And if you don't, then, I'm afraid, I'll have make you accept by force darling."

END OF FLASHBACK

Seungmin closed his eyes and attempted to put this problem at the back of his head. For now let him enjoy himself with his friends.

We'll see what will happen next.

___________________________________________

Author's note:

A chapter dedicated to my fav ship 'SeungIn'

Even in the noisy city I’m like ye ye ye
Doing what I want, however I like, ye ye ye
Sitting in a shadow under the bright sunlight
I close my eyes and look at myself ...

Straykids 'Sunshine'

-Shaz