Overprotective - family au

Requested by an oh so lovely thevoidqueer :]!! They were patient enough to keep up with my idk how many requests by now. But they wanted something a little.. different then usual 👀

Relationships: some mentioned gbh and the regular platonic ones we all know n love
——————————————————-

"AND DON'T THINK OF EVEN TRYING TO SNEEK IN AGAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME?" Halo screamed while waving a broom around, chasing out a clearly startled Nightmare that somehow climbed on their rooftop

'Another Saturday, another lovesick person to rat out' Bad thought.

      How did the Nightmare team somehow find away to climb up the roof for the 3rd time this week even when Bad installed bear traps? He's not sure. But what he was sure about is that it's bound to at least lessen his brothers bad habits.

       "Speaking of brothers bad habits.." Bad thought while looking at his desk after making his way back to his own room. "Ugh— I can't believe I never noticed these.." he said out loud to no one in particular, seeing how he's home alone at the moment.

     He picked up one of the 3 cigar packs, they're still in their wrapper, that's a plus. But Bad was still baffled by them. He wasn't even snooping around! He was just tidying their house like he always dose and they just fell down out of one the drawers.

      Yeah, smoking isn't the worse habit, but if you have a younger brother like Bad you'd understand why it's a pain to have them.

       "Can I get out now?"

       "Yes— yes you can" Bad said, turning his face towards where the voice came from, also known as Daniels room that he was not so-locked in but due to high demand— and seeing how Bad was about to hit his and his friends heads with a broom— he stayed in while he waited for things to calm down.

      It doesn't really seem for Bad to be the kind of somewhat-overprotective, but oh man he is. And vise versa when it comes to Good, yeah Bads attempts weren't as exaggerated as Daniels. But Good could still appreciate the attempt. Though he does act like he doesn't know about it, purely because he knows that's what his brother would want it do be.

       "What was that?" Good asked, getting out of his room removing the poorly placed chair that was supposed to lock him in— unsuccessful, expectedly. "Oh... it was some cat that jumped in" "but—" "anyway!! You're gonna' be late for your work—" suddenly, Bads welcoming tone turned into something more stern.. "it's cold outside, don't you are go out without your coat"

      "I uh.. I have it" Daniel awkwardly lifted up the long forgotten jacket placed on his right arm, even though he had seen this episode many times it never fails to startles him even if it's just by a little.

     "Great! Now go on— you're already 10 minutes late"

     "Who's fault is that—" "what?" "Nothing."

———————————————————

A/N: IT SO SHORT IM SO SORRY AUTHOR VOID— I'm extremely sick so updates may be slow

I may be sick but anything for author void yes yes <3/p