awkward..

when we arrived there we were greeted by......

"ahh fuck"
——––––––––––––––—–——––––––––––––––—–

Peter's POV

'while we were on the lab listening to AC/DC Mr. Stark accidentally did something that made the thing he was working on explode.'

3rd person POV

Stark was working on how to improve his Repulsors when he accidentally fired it to another Repulsor which causes it to explode on his face.

it triggered the smoke ditector and fire alarm  immediately goes off and  causes the fire sprinkler to go off as well putting out the fire..this coused smoke to spread through the lab.

Peter and Stark to run out the lab. but before Tony run out he made sure that Peter was already running out... after they got out both of them were coughing because of the smoke. suddenly they heard footsteps running towards thier direction. they both looked at were those footstep were comming from and saw Mj, Pepper, Ned, Bruce and Surprisingly Natasha and Steve running towards them.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"
——––––––––––––––—–——––––––––––––––—–

Steve's POV

while me and Natasha were heading to Tony's lab to talk about spiderman. when we heard an explosion coming from Tony's lab we immediately rush to see what was going on. while we were running we encountered Bruce and Pepper along side two... Teenagers? also running towards The lab.

I  decided to not question it for now and focus on all the smoke that was coming from the lab. when we got there we saw Tony and another teenager just beside him.'ok why is there teenagers three teenagers here?'

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I heard Pepper .
say

Tony: oh.. uhh well..it was an accident..

Pepper: WHAT WAS AN ACCIDENT?!AND ARE YOU BOTH ALRIGHT?!

Tony: I'm good what about you kid?

???: y-yes I'm ok Mr. Stark and Miss. Potts

Nat: seriously what happened?

Tony: it was just the Repulsors

Bruce: we should go to medbay just to make sure you two are alright

Tony: sure c'mon kid.

???: o-oh im alright Mr. Stark

Tony: kid no it's fine we just need to get you checked out to see if you alright. it's not gonna take long

???: No Mr. Stark its really fine you were the one that got hit so you should go..

Nat: peter was it?

Peter-uhh Yes miss romanoff

Nat: well you should clearly go.

Peter- no no no it's really fine...

'uh not to disturb you but who are this teenagers?'

Pepper: oh! this are our new interns!

'oh hi'

"h-hi mister Rogers sir" the kid next to Bruce said "Im Ned"

"Mj" the other kid that was near Peppers introduced

"uhh p-peter parker" the boy That Tony and Bruce were trying to convince to go to medbay

'nice to meet you im Steve Rogers but you can just call me Steve'  I said as i introduce myself