OPPS!

it's been 2  years since Jungkook and Bella have moved to Taehyung's house.. Taehyung and Jungkook are it closer than before which kind of makes  Bella happy.. as she thinks the relationship between his son and boyfriend is good.. but there is one thing which has not noticed my her and it is the intimacy between her and Taehyung has lessen a lot.. Taehyung now barely kisses her.. maybe pecks sometimes.. also Taehyung prefers to cuddle with Jungkook rather than Bella..

it's Jungkook's 19th birthday..

and they were having a party..  at one point all got drunk and Bella went to her room and fell in sleep..

soon after all the guests left and Taekook returned to their room..  the younger one had alcohol for the first time in his life and he is kind of drunk.. and the elder one is bit sober.. as soon as they entered room Jungkook jumped on Taehyung and hugged him like a koala.. at the same time started kissing him hungrily.. Taehyung tried to stop.. but when the younger took off his clothes revealing his big booies and fat ass and thick thighs.. Taehyung lost his control and ended up making love... 

next morning Taehyung was the one who woke up first.. he stared at Jungkook and then remembered everything.. soon after reality stroke him.. he rushed to washroom took a bath and made the younger wash up with a wet towel.. and also made him were something comfortble and rushed to Bella's room luckily he found she was sleeping peacefully... 

..

..

yah bye for now and sorry for being late as you know I was writing another ff   which is Namjin and contains bottom Namjoon.. tbh that was a fun post.. ok guys see you later.. and plz do vote and comment..