SORRYS

Jungkook: Momma .. let's go home..

he said blankly... Taehyung was broke... what can he do?? it's true he has cheated on Bella...  and it's also true that he never loved the older... rather than he is 24*7 whipped for the younger..  

it's been 1 week since the younger has left.. Taehyung is now like a man without soul... he misses his baby's presence every single passing moment.... he goes  to Jeon mansion but he does not get to see his baby's face... he is too broken..  he has forgot how to eat how to sleep.. it feels like someone has snatched his breathe away from him... he got eye bags and dark circles as well...

it was a normal day for Jungkook... he too misses  the older.. but he has lost his faith... he too does not feel appetite.. but he has to eat... he has take care of the child inside him... in the silent dark night he cries hugging elder's hoodie ... while missing his so manly cologne...  Bella was worried.. she does not know eat she suppose to do...

both Bella and Jungkook was at dining area they were having breakfast... at that time Jungkook got a call from Taehyung's number... he was no feeling good with it... he wanted to receive the call but he is scared what if the manly voice of the elder's make him weak.. soon the call disconnected and he got call from an unknow number he received the call 

??: Is it Baby koo?? 
Jungkook: who are you??
??: well I a receptionist at Seol National Hospital... 
Jungkook: why did you call me??
??: actually a person had an accident and when we checked his emergency number we found your contact which is named Baby Koo or something like this... and yeah he got  a major head injure and needs an operation we will start it as soon as we get confirmation from his family.. we tried to find any family contact... but got nothing...  so tell us... shall we start???

Jungkook could not utter any single word...  it feels like he got something near his throat... he feels like he does not know how to talk further... 

Bella: Jungkook?? what happened??
 the phone fell from his hand Bella took it and talked to the receptionist.. 

without thinking anything Bella told the receptionist to proceed.. and they went to the hospital