WEDDING NIGHT

few days later Jungkook had a shoot for a wedding ceremony where he will be acting as BRIDE and a random boy will be the GROOM.. and guess what some one really did not like the idea... and then a bless happened for that person ... a news came that the model is having a scratch on his left leg and so he can't play the roll... but for now a GROOM is a must and soon after a great idea came to Jungkook's mind.. and that is... Taehyung is quite handsome and he looks quite younger than his actual age they why not he plays the roll?? he told this to the director and director seem happy.. and shocking it made Taehyung happy too and he has gladly accepted the proposal... the video went well... everyone seem so satisfied...

Taekook have returned home..

Taehyung: you did that on purpose right??
Jungkook: what??
Taehyung: you bribed the model.. did you not??
Jungkook: what if I did??
Taehyung: *chuckle* but why?
Jungkook: because I wanted it to be you and only you..
Taehyung: what do you mean??
Jungkook: I love you DADDY...
Taehyung: but..
Jungkook: no but.. today we got married.. and you are my husband now..
Taehyung: was that not only a mere drama??
Jungkook: but the vows we uttered there were not lie.. and not a drama at least for me .. I love you and I really do..
Taehyung: Jungkook listen..
Jungkook: nothing to listen Tae.. now you are officially my HUSBAND.. and I am your WIFE.. let's just think about us.. only both of us.. you and me..
Taehyung: then what does my wife want from me??
Jungkook: love!!
Taehyung: huh??
Jungkook: make love with me..
Taehyung: Jungkook you are just 17..
Jungkook: I don't know anything.. if you really love me then let's do it... make me yours ... plz.. I am already wet..
Taehyung: are you sure??
Jungkook: more than sure daddy

and that was enough for Taehyung to loose his control and attack Jungkook with his 100% roughness..