RESULT

Few minutes later Dr.Kang entered Kim mansion only to find the unconscious Jungkook and a super worried Taehyung. Dr. Requested Taehyung to go outside and wait for a bit until he checks Jungkook up.. 

Few moments later a happy Dr.Kang came out he informed that Jungkook is 2 months pregnant..  Taehyung is beyond happy but also worried.. And the thing that made Dr.Kang feel weird is Taehyung forbidden him to tell this pregnancy thing to Bella..

After around 1 hour Jungkook woke up.. He is still feeling a bit dizzy.. He saw Taehyung coming out from washroom. Jungkook sat on the bed and Taehyung beside him

Jungkook: daddy
Taehyung: humm bun??
Jungkook: am I dying??
Taehyung: don't say this bun.. Why would you die??
Jungkook: I am still feeling dizzy..  What happened to me??

He said with a glossy eyes. Taehyung could not help but hugged the younger and started patting him..
Taehyung: sush bun.. Nothing happened to you.. If anything happens to you, how am I suppise to live hum??
Jungkook: then what happened to me??
Jungkook asked more like demanded to onow the fact..
Taehyung: well bun actually..
Taehyung paused..
Jungkook: actually what??
Taehyung: you are pregnant..
He said looking down
Jungkook could not believe his ears... He started crying holding his tummy..
Taehyung: are you not happy?? If you want you can abort I won't.....
Cut off by a kiss from Jungkook...
Jungkook: it's ours baby... Why would I kill it hum?? It is the result of our love ❤️❤️ I am so happy..  Are you not happy??
Taehyung: I am happy too..  But thought you won't like to get pregnant at this early age.. So..
Jungkook: and who said that??
Taehyung: so does that mean you are ok??
Jungkook: more than ok.. But..
Taehyung:but??
Jungkook: did you tell momma??
Taehyubg: not yet..
Jungkook: ok so we will tell as soon as she returns.. Ok??

At mid night
Taekook were cuddling each other..
Taehyung: baby..
Jungkook : hum daddy??
Taehyung: I am scared??
Jungkook: and what made my daddy scared??
Taehyung: what if Bella dows not acccept us??
Jungkook: why would she not??
Taehyung: you know.. Umm.. I  kind of..
Jungkook: old??
Taehyung nodded
Jungkook: well she is way too much older than you but you were in a relationship and more over "age is just a number. It has nothing with falling in love" this is also her theory..
Taehyung: yah.. Right... Ok now sleep I don't want  my unborn baby to have eye bags..
Jungkook: ohh so you love it more than me??
Taehyung: what if I say yes..
Jungkook: I hate you and not so fortunately I love it more than you

And he sticked his tongue to Taehyung  and then snuggled into Taehyung broad hard chest.. Taehyung just chuckled at the cute action of younger 😙😙