Chapter 9 - TUX-

I left Shyna still in bed deeply asleep. Masyado itong napagod. I scolded myself for being too impatient on her. I felt like a deprived sex maniac because of my non-stop sex with her. As if I never get any from other women but with her, it just felt so different. 

I feel like I could go on forever and stay inside her without taking it out. That's how delicious and captivating she is. Every second is a rush. Every moment is important and I can't get enough of it and just how much more do I want? She might get over used by the time I'm done with her, dammit!

"Mr. Fierro, we really appreciate you coming down here to check on this meeting. And since it's an unplanned meeting we were not able to prepare a proper welcome for you." said this woman whose been smiling at me since the beginning of the meeting. Tinanguan ko lang siya.

"So if you don't mind, I prepared a different welcome event for you right after the dinner with everyone?" her reaction changed and I know what kind of look she's giving me right now. I smirked.

"Yeah sure, Ms...?"

"Olivia is fine." Lumawak ang ngiti nito.

"Olivia, sure. You have my number I presume?"

"Ahuh. I'll call you tonight." She whispered and left with everyone.

The seminar was finally over. This is the third day and we have a half day to rest and explore the resort and the town before heading back to San Juan. Mabilis akong bumalik sa hotel. Mabilis din ang mga hakbang na pinasok ko ang kuwarto subalit wala si Shyna na ini-expect kong makita doon. I heard the shower noise from the bathroom so went there and opened the door and watched as she shampooed her naked body. Nagulat ito pagkakita sa akin.

"Ano ba? Hindi ka ba marunong kumatok?"

"I did but you did not hear."

"Eh naliligo ako oh? Maingay ang tubig kaya di kita nadinig. So ngayong nakita mo na ako pwedeng lumabas ka na?"

"I enjoy watching you." I leaned on the door frame and folded my arms.

"Seryoso? Wala ka ng makikitang bago dahil nakita mo na lahat ang dapat makita." Tumaas ang tinig nito sa nahihiyang boses at saka tinakpan ang dibdib at ang harapan.

"Bakit ka pa nahihiya, sabi mo nga nakita ko na diba?"

"Ugali mo ba talaga ang manilip? Pwedeng bigyan mo naman ako ng sariling time na mapag-isa at hindi yung palagi ka na lang nakasunod na parang dadambain mo ako anytime?"

"Dadambain?"

"Ano...manununggab ba?"

"Ah, jump on you, you mean."

"Oo, yun nga."

"Pwede ba? I miss you already..." She doesn't know how much I am holding it right now to stop myself from getting in the shower and pounce on her. God, she's a pure aphrodisiac!

"Ano ba? Pagpahingahin mo naman ako. Halos magdamag tayong nag-ano hindi ka ba napagod?"

She's cute! Damn cute!

"Anong nginingiti mo riyan?"

"When you're done get dressed. I put the new dress I bought on the bed. Let's eat and buy you stuff afterwards."

"Ok, gutom na ako!"

"Me too...pero sa iba."

"Huh? Anong sabi mo?"

"Wala. Sabi ko gutom na rin ako." I smiled at her. 

Ipinilig ko ang ulo para palisin ang imaheng naglilikot sa isip. Lumabas na ako bago ko pa mapagbigyan ang sariling sunggaban ito. She needed a rest, you pig! I scolded myself.