Chapter 11 - TUX-

"Tux?" Ysabel called so I looked at her.

Ah, it's after midnight and we just finished the work we've been working for days and nights. She sweetly smiled at me and I know this is the time we usually do it. It's time for sex.

She started unbuttoning her sleeveless blouse followed by her mini skirt. She undid the hook of her bra and slid her underwear off. She turned the music on in her cellphone and danced to the slow music she chose while walking to me. She snaked her arms on my back and started nibbling on my earlobe.

"Oh Tux, I miss you so much." She whispered.

I thought of Shyna, the words she threw at me. Those are just the words of lust, the words that came from a delirious mind. I am flattered I admit but not impress. I'd rather hear those words from Ysabel because I know there's no weight on them, it's just sex but with Shyna, I'm afraid there's more to it. And I can't accept it.

"Tux, ako muna isipin mo, dalawa lang tayo dito so ako muna ang harapin mo."

I'm trying but I can't focus on Ysabel. I can't even get excited right now when in usual I get turned on easily by her. But not tonight, my mind is just so boggling I can't think straight and it's affecting my mood in sex and this is the fucking first!

"Tux, are you sick?" Ysabel faced me exposing her beautiful breasts in front of my face.

"I'm alright Ysabel, just exhausted. Sorry but I'm going home. I will see you tomorrow."

"Tux?" her eyes were full of shocked, why not? When did I ever say no to her? When did I ever say no to women? When did I ever refuse sex?

"Sorry." That's all I can say.

I don't want to go home and see that wondering face. But I don't want to go away either because I miss her. I chose to go home. She was in the kitchen when I came in. Tila nagulat sa pagkakita sa akin. She was holding the peanut butter jar and a spoon in the other hand. She's wearing a long shirt with a yellow bird printed on it and exposing her silky legs and I felt myself reacted to her immediately.

"Midnight snacks?" I sat on the stool in front of the bar.

She nodded. She scooped a spoonful peanut butter and put it in her mouth, spoon hanging in the corner of her mouth.

"May sandwich bread sa cabinet." I pointed which cabinet it is.

"Hmm.." iling nito. "... palaman lang ang gusto ko." She licked the spoon, licking every bit of the spread left.

"You make it looked like it's the most delicious spread in the entire universe." I laughed.

"Hmm!" she nodded. "It is." And then smiled.

I paused there for a moment. I didn't know she can smile like that. She scooped another one and put it whole in her mouth licking it all away. Her throat swallowed and it made me swallowed as well. Damn, that is so hot!

"Masarap?" I found myself deliriously wanting her.

She looked at me and stopped licking at the spoon. And then took the spoon out and smiled.

"Masarap." she replied.

I found that so sensually lustful, her eyes staring at me, her legs shining on me, and her bra-less shirt where her nipples are hard sticking out from inside her shirt. Like me I know she is getting turned on too. I want to assume she's seducing me but hell, I will give in! It's been three days straight since the last we fucked.