Part 1

I'm going to edit this one because i wrote it some time ago and my english really wasn't the best back then so yeah.

-EDITED-

It's a just normal day, it's 6am and you get up to get ready for school. You take a shower, put on some light make-up and eat breakfast with your parents and your little sister. When you're all done you go upstairs, grab your bag and your dad drives you to school like always, because it's on the way to his work place.

At school you go to meet your 3 best friends Madison, Jade and Shannon and hug them all. Like every morning you talk about some stuff that happened over the weekend and a little about Austin Mahone until the bell rings. Jade and Shannon go to their class and Madison and You go to history class. You sit down next to her and keep talking until Jessica and her best friend Samantha come to you. Nobody likes them because they bully other people without any reasons, you included.

"Are you talking about this Austin kid again? He will never notice you! And if he will he will tell you that you are an ugly bitch. And if you really think that you have a chance to be his girlfriend or something like that you are wrong! He doesn't deserve a girl like you." Jessica snarls

You really want to say something back but then your teacher comes into the room and wants you all to sit down in your seats. History is always boring so you take out a paper and start drawing Austin. As it rings you pack all your stuff into your bag and walk out of the room with Madison to meet up with Jade and Shannon so you can go to maths with Jade and Madison and Shannon to English together.

After school you go to your car where Shannon already waits for you, because she comes with you to your place today. When you arrive you both go to your room and you open your laptop to check Twitter. When you open it you see that Austin is in your city for an Interview, but it was 5 hours ago that they posted it. And then you see that he is leaving in half an hour and from your place to the airport you need an hour. You open google and you start searching for any concerts, meet and greets and everything about Austin and then you see it...