Part 4

-EDITED-

It's two days before your birthday and you plan it with your three best friends because you have a lot of things to buy and organize because you want to make a big party because it's your 16th birthday. You're really happy because of your birthday but also very sad because of the concert. And since your parents said NO to the concert you don't talk to them really much. Just the necessary things.

Today is your Birthday. This year it is on a Saturday, fortunately. You get ready very early because you go shopping with Madison, Shannon and Jade before all the others come over later that day. You shower, put on your favorite outfit, brush your teeth, go downstairs to eat, go back upstairs to grab your bag and phone and then call Madison.

"Hey Maddy, I'm ready you too?"

"Yes, I'm just about to go now and pick you and the others up."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye"

You go to the front door but are stopped by your parents. They congratulate you and say that they have a really big surprise for you when you come back home. You thank them for the birthday wishes and then go outside and sit on the steps, waiting for Madison.

At the mall you decide to go to Starbucks first. After that you go shopping for about 6 hours. You buy a beautiful blue knee length dress, silver heels, a necklace and a bracelet. Maddy, Shannon and Jade got beautiful knee length dresses too. Maddy's is red, Shannon's purple and Jade's black. They're all from the same shop, meaning that they're all the same dresses just in different colors. They get nice high heels and matching jewelry too.

After you eat something at Subway you go home. You open the door and see your parents sitting on the couch in the living room. They get up as they hear you and want you to sit down in the living room.

As you sit down your mom hands you a wrapped box and you open it to find black high heels you've been wanting for quite a while now but never had the money to buy them. You smile and thank them before they give you another present. It's a bit smaller and inside is a bracelet from Pandora with about ten Pendant already on it.

"The pendants are each from someone in the family." Your mom explains and you smile, placing it around your wrist.

After that your dad walks away and comes back with a little envelope. He gives it to you and you open it...