Part 13

-EDITED-

You both drive back to your house and before you even get the chance to open the door Austin starts kissing you. He takes the key from you and fumbles with the lock a little before he finally manages to open the door. You both stumble inside not breaking the kiss once.

He presses you against the wall, kissing you deeply and with so much emotion you're a little overwhelmed. He traces his hands down your body wrapping them around your thighs before saying "jump" and you do as you're told. You wrap your legs around him and he grabs your butt, holding you up. He walks upstairs and into your room, breaking the kiss to make sure he doesn't fall down the stairs, you kissing along his neck leaving a few love bites.

He then lays you down on your bed gently and crawls on top of you. He then starts kissing your neck and little moans escape your mouth. When he stops, he looks down at you, breathlessly.

"Uh Austin? I-I'm uh... I'm a virgin." You stutter out and look away, afraid of his reaction.

You're a little ashamed of it because you know all your friends have already slept with either their boyfriend or ex boyfriend.

"It's okay. It may will hurt a bit but the pain will go away. I'll be gentle" he assures you and leans down again to kiss you and you smile against his lips.

You're happy he's so nice about it. Your kiss gets rougher and you roam his body with your hands until you get to the hem of his shirt. You pull it over his head and throw it away. He does the same with yours and you unzip his pants and pull them down. He unzips yours and pulls them down down too.

He gently pecks your lips, trailing kisses down your jaw, over your collarbones. He reaches behind you and unhooks your bra, taking it off of you slowly, trailing kisses down to your left nipple suckling and nipping lightly making you arch your back and moan loudly. He switches to your right one before trailing kisses down your stomach until he reaches your panties with his lips, looking up at you to silently ask for permission. You nod and he pulls them down slowly.

He starts kissing your inner thigh coming closer to your core with each kiss making shivers run down your body. His hand reaches out and he carefully runs a finger through your folds making you moan lightly. He looks up at you again and you just nod without even having to think about it. He smiles lovingly at you and then slowly slides one finger inside of you, leaving you breathless for a moment. You close you eyes and let your head fall back against your pillow as he slowly thrusts his finger in and out of you.

Your eyes fly open when you suddenly feel his lips against your clit and you moan loudly, way past the point of being embarrassed. His tongue slowly trails up and down and then joins his finger and pushes inside you. He starts eating you out as if he was making out with you and you absolutely love it. After a while he adds a second finger and then a third one, kissing up your body, leaving a few but big love bites all over your stomach and chest. When his lips hover over yours he slowly pulls his fingers out and smiles at you when you open your eyes. He kisses you and kneels back when he pulls away.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

He takes the base of his dick into his hand, guides the tip to your entrance and carefully pushes in. You moan loudly half from pain half from pleasure and Austin groans at how tight you are. When he bottoms out he leans back down and kisses you passionately.

"Ok?"

"Yeah"

He pulls out and slowly pushes back in, careful not to hurt you, wanting to make your first time as good as he possibly can. When your moans get louder and your face isn't scrunched up in pain anymore he starts getting faster and it doesn't take long before he finds your g-spot, hitting it almost every time. Your nails are scratching up and down his back, leaving red marks behind but Austin doesn't seem to care.

"A-Austin! I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, me too, babe"

After a few more thrusts you arch your back, grip onto his back even tighter, tighten your legs around his waist and scream out in ecstasy. Austin fucks you through it and pulls out after few more thrusts, jacking himself off and cumming all over your stomach with a loud groan.

He lays down next to you and for the next few minutes the only sound in your room is you both breathing loudly. When you both calm down he gets up and gets a wet wash cloth from your bathroom and wipes your stomach clean before throwing it in the hamper and laying back down next to you, pulling you closer to him. You lay your head onto his chest and smile up at him.

"I'm happy I lost my virginity to you. I love you so much"

"I love you too"

You lean up and kiss him. After a few minutes you both pull away, smile at each other and pull the blanket over you, falling asleep not long after.

The next day you wake up still wrapped up in Austin's arms. You smile to yourself not really believing this is your life. When Austin wakes up a few minutes later he notices you smiling and smiles back shortly.

"You seem really happy"

"I am. I finally met you and you're my boyfriend. What more could I ask for?"

He just smiles, leans down and pecks your lips, pulling you impossibly closer.

After a while just laying there you get up and take a shower together. When you're both dressed you go downstairs to make breakfast and just talk about some stuff.

When you both finished eating your breakfast you go to the doctors to get the morning-after pill, because you both were still really young and obviously didn't want a kid yet, after only knowing each other a few days. After that you both decide to have a lazy day inside and just watch a few movies until it gets late. You just talk a bit to get to know each other better and fall asleep eventually.