Part 16

-EDITED-

You and Austin regularly go to the doctor as go on many dates. In the third month you start showing a bit and sometimes you get a bit insecure but Austin is always there to tell you that you're beautiful and that there's another person growing inside you and that you're not fat. Your stomach is getting bigger and bigger with every month and when you're in your seventh month Austin tells you that his upcoming concert will change everything.

You're really exited and get dressed for the concert. You're backstage and sit down next to Zach and Rob. Alex and Austin talk for a few minutes and when Alex comes back he smiles and sits down next to Zach. You watch a movie and when you hear that 'all I ever need' starts playing Alex stands up, takes your hand and walks you onto the stage. You sit down on the chair and Austin smiles at you and begins singing. As the song comes to an end Austin comes over to you and smiles.
"Y/n, I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you. I know we're both really young and you're pregnant with my child, but I swear I'll never leave you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and share my memories with you. I want to have more children with you and I want to be there for you. I love you so much," he makes a little pause gets down on one knee, takes a little velvety box out of his pocket and says "so will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

You get tears in your eyes. And they slowly start rolling down your face as you stare at him with so much love in your eyes.

"Yes! Yes, of course I wanna marry you!"

He slides the ring on your finger, gets up and hugs you. You kiss him and he smiles.

"We are getting married!" He says into the microphone and the crowd starts cheering.

You smile and you both go backstage where he kisses you softly. Then he finishes his concert and when it's over you drive  home.

A bit more than a month later your water breaks while Austin is giving you a foot rub and he drives to the hospital, where you give birth to a beautiful little baby boy.

After the birth you want to wait a little for your wedding because you want to be in your best shape when you get married. So, five month later you finally stand at the altar and say your "I do's"

After that you finally move in with Austin into his huge mansion. Your parents are of course really sad about you moving out but they could understand. After all you now were married and had a son.

A few years later, your son Carter is already 10 years old. You also have twins, a girl and a boy, called Lilly and James, who are 6 years old. You are all very happy and you and your kids always go on tour with Austin. Carter, Lilly and James are all home schooled so you don't have a problem with schools while on tour.  is home teached and the teacher goes with you on tour too. All
In all you are the happiest women in the world have the best family.

❤️THE END❤️