Part 5

-EDITED-

"OMG! Is this really happening? A concert ticket for Austin Mahone?! Omg! Meet and Greet? I can't believe it! Thank you soo much!"

You get up and hug your parents very thight. You're so happy that you begin to cry. Then you hug Madison, Shannon and Jade who stand in the doorway. You hug your parents once more and then you go upstairs into your room. You all change and wear the dresses you bought. Your Party starts at 6:00 and now it's 5:00 so you sit down on your bed and talk about some stuff. You still can't believe you are going to the concert in 2 weeks. You all talk about what to wear to the concert.

But then you're interrupted by the door bell and you all get up, go downstairs and welcome your first guests. Quickly all your friends come and it's a very great Party. You play music over the speakers and dance on the 'dance floor' in the living room, and once in a while get something to drink in the kitchen. Your parents were so nice to buy you some alcohol. You're all a nice stage of drunk and have a great time. Around 2am the last person leaves. Madison, Shannon and Jade stay for the night so you get up to your room.

You're all really tired, so you go to the bathroom in your room and remove your make-up and change into your pajamas quickly. You all lay down and talk a bit till you fall asleep.

The next day you wake up around 12:30pm so you go downstairs to make some pancakes, bacon and eggs for the four of you. When you're done you yell up the stairs and the three of them come into the kitchen. You all eat breakfast and then go back into your room and stay there for the whole day because you're really tired and a little hungover.

The next day you all clean your house after you come home from school and after that Madison, Shannon and Jade go to their places. At school you talk only about the concert and then it's finally Friday.