Chapter 3 - Throne Room

"Huh? Are you a part of a cult or something? I don't believe in those god thing so don't even try persuading me." Minho heard the man infront of him sigh. "What?" He asked the man.

Felix snapped his fingers and suddenly Minho felt lightheaded for nth time. "I hate this dream." He mumbled before closing his eyes and lost consciousness. "Why did you even end up here? It's too much work for me." Felix asked the body being lifted by his fog and walked back in his throne room.

The God placed the body down on the large table as he sat down on his throne, his eyes closed as he waits for the lost soul to wake up from his slumber.

After a while, he heard rustles from the bloody forest. Knowing what's happened, he immediately stood up and travelled to the place where he heard the rustles.

He appeared out of the tree he was staring a while back and turned his head to the left. "He's trouble." Felix calmly said as he walks towards the crying crowd after changing his form to a child.

In a few seconds, the crowd was lifted up in the air. "How annoying." He mumbled as his eyes glowed. Blood splattered on his face after his fogs lets go of the souls from high up in the air.

"Can't you do this cleanly?" A figure asked behind him. Felix turned around and grinned. "Welcoming yourself in without asking permission isn't too polite." The man laughed and wiped the blood off Felix's cheeks with his thumb. "Don't be a hypocrite."

After a few hours of discussion, the man bid his goodbyes and disappeared into thin air. Felix returned to his original form and went back to his throne room. The smell of the death flowers made him smile after an annoying day in the forest.

Minho opened his eyes and tried to sat up but he couldn't. Thorny vines are wrapped around his wrists and ankles, preventing him from moving. If he does, he might hurt himself more. "This is getting ridiculous!"

It's just a dream. Minho felt his wrists and ankles bleeding as he tries to force himself out of the grip but it was no use. Wait.. I shouldn't feel any pain.. Minho's face slowly became pale as his thoughts are answering the problem for him.

"You're awake." He snapped his head to the side, glaring at the man covered in blood. "What did you do to me!?" Minho asked with anger in his voice. "What do you mean?" The man casually cleaned himself by rubbing the same flower that was given to him by a child.

"Is Felix your accomplice!?" The man chuckled and threw the flower onto the floor. It immediately turned into ashes and was blown away by the wind. "What's so damn funny?" Minho hissed when the thorns finally came off.

"I'm Felix." The man said and sat on the empty throne. It was black and on the top is a carved stone in a shape of the same flower. "Felix is a child." Minho sat up and ripped the sleeves of his pajamas.

He wrapped the fabric around his bruised wrists and ankles, making sure his clothing is still covering his chest. "I could heal that for you." Minho spats on the man sitting infront of him and glared. "You're the one who caused it in the first place."

Minho knew then that he wasn't dreaming. It's hard to believe but he can feel pain and it just feels so real. "Why did you bring me here?" He asked. "You entered here on your own will." Minho frowned and stood up, legs wobbly as he starts to walk towards the man.

"Get me out of here. Not just in this room but out of this damn forest!" He yelled, tugging the man's collar and attempted to punch him. But he couldn't. There's no point in punching this man.

"If you would kindly get off of me, that would be nice. And no, I can't let you out of here. It's either I punish you or you submit to me." Minho cringed after hearing the 'submit' part. "Do you think you sound cool? It's weird okay? Stop it."

"Cool? Yeah. Maybe." Minho sighed and rubbed his temples. "Fine, I'll 'submit' to you whatever that means." Felix clasped his hands together and smiled widely. "Great. You can start by cleaning this room and not disturb me while I sleep."

Minho made a face and rolled his eyes, scanning the room as he walks around. "Don't you have any lights on? Where do you keep the broom!?" Minho frustratingly asked. As much as he is scared, he feels like this man is younger than him so in other words, he shouldn't be scared.

He still can't accept reality, that's for sure. He's 50 percent sure he's not dreaming. "Didn't I tell you not to disturb me?" The man's eyes glowed as he frowned, staring at Minho's eyes. "Fine. Go to sleep. Don't blame me if I rummage every storage in here."

"Before you go to sleep, what's your name again?" Minho asked, opening the cabinets only to be greeted by lots of dust. "I told you already, for the third time. It's Felix." It's now Minho's turn to frown. "Is Felix the only name in the world?"

The man sighed and stood up, changing his form to a child who is very familiar to Minho. "What-" Felix rolled his eyes and returned to his original form. "Do not ask me again or I will kill you a thousand times." The God warned Minho before sitting back down and closed his eyes.

I must've died in my sleep. What kind of fucking movie is this!? Minho shuddered as cold air kissed his skin. Even though he shouldn't follow orders from Felix, he feels like he should.

After minutes of finding the right tool to clean up the room, he tried to find a way out but failed. It's almost like they're trapped here. "Feli-" Minho stopped and walks towards the sleeping male, taking a closer look at him.

The scar around his neck is definitely deep. It's a miracle Felix is still alive. But he's not alive right? He is but he's kind of weird. Alien maybe? Minho shook his head to shake his thoughts away.

Felix is good looking. His small face compliments his physical structure and his hair is black as ebony. Minho can't deny that this man is very appealing even with his attitude.

"For a living soul, you're brave." Felix muttered, his eyes are glowing again as soon as he opened them. "I'm extremely dangerous when someone interrupts my nap."

Before Minho could open his mouth, Felix's fog covered his lips and pushed him against the wall. The God stood up and lifted Minho's chin up.

"Keep your eyes wide open. I'll let you witness a God punishing a soul."